test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just how big is your Fleet?

unknownmgxunknownmgx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
to get a better understanding of who/what/where and how much
when it comes to fleet resources can you please drop some info on your fleet?

A) How many Players?
and How Active are they?

4 - almost daily
3- 3-5 times a week
2 - 1-3 times a week
1- once/twice a month

my Fleet is has a total of 4 players :(

1 - thats a 3
2 - thats a 2
1 - thats a 1

i fall somewhere into the 2/3 Range, atm but usually a 2
Post edited by unknownmgx on

Comments

• Options
    rustiswordzrustiswordz Member Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    X-Universe fleet.

3 members.
    Almost tier 3.

Sadly we are now thinking of disbanding the fleet due to the huge cost increasesbut the jury is out at the moment. Still almost Tier 3 thats damn good for a tiny fleet!
    Monkey see, Monkey do. Monkey flings Feathered Monkey poo... :D
  • Options
    squishkinsquishkin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Private fleet, about 200 members, of whom I would say that 6-7 have over one million fleet credit on the leader board (highest is about two) and there are probably about 25-40 chars with more than 100,000 fleet credit. (figured this was a better way to describe fleet participation than anything else).

All numbers are from memory. We're just finishing up T3 and getting ready to move on to T4 projects.
  • Options
    alarikunalarikun Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, I believe my fleet has roughly 10-12 players.

But down to how active they are?

Donkey
    Larel
    Donkey's Girlfriend
    BrightEyes
    1 Other
    Trinoya
    Alaris

Only 7 of them are remotely active.
    • 2 of those get on once a month or so.
    • 1 is on rather consistently, at least once a day.
    • 1 is on at least once a week.
    • And I am on at least once a week, though I try to be on more.
    • The others have varying times, hard to say.

So yeah, my fleet is rather barren...

We are still on Tier 1. Early on, two or three of the members were dumping dilithium and TONS of stuff into the projects, but that's died down. We're struggling to even finish up the special projects before they dissapear. And with the addition of the Embassy? We're realizing we won't hit the mark... we're going to miss some projects at this point...
    Original Join Date: January 2010
    Original Name: -Gen-Alaris
    Days Subscribed: 1211 (As of May 26, 2013)
  • Options
    aarons9aarons9 Member Posts: 961
    edited November 2012
    think we have 266 members, 30 or so is daily active..
    [12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
    [12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
  • Options
    glxtrader1glxtrader1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Fed wing: 480 members

most members have at least 2 toons in fleet, so around 120-180 different players

minimum active members at any time before S7= 11 on low hours
    maximum observed active members before S7= 30

minimum after S7= 5 on low hours
    maximum after S7= 12

yep S7 is killing fleets since a lot of guys are just playing another stuff

we have a full T3 starbase with T4 shipyards on Fed side

KDF wing: around 120 members, most actives leaving for more active fleets

maximum observed after S7: 5
    minimum= 1

T2 SB mostly dead now

in another KDF fleet I have 2 toons theres about 240 members, probably less than 60 players, dont know the max and min numbers, but about 15 whenever I log in, full T4 SB and a lot of provisions, 300+ ships, 400+ assets (weps etc)

another KDF fleet I have around 3 toons, dont know their numbers but it's a full T3 SB

funny thing the more active fleet I've being in had around 50 people logged but a T1 SB a monthe before S7... now around T3 shipyard only, a lot of them new players
    Keep Vulcan Boob Chick, only baktag likes to stare at guys in MMOs
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    500 members. Maybe a fourth of those are alts. Usually 20-30 are online.

I haven't paid any attention to how S7 has affected fleet membership. We began the Fabricator IV upgrade yesterday, and it took us about three hours to fill its requirements.
  • Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,487 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The 101st Fleet has 500 members, about 120 have not been online in about 3 months.anywhere between 5 to 40 online at onetime due to time zones

Tier 3 star base, half way to tier 4.

7 members are above 1m in fleet credits (highest has 4m)
    35 are between 100,000 to 999,999
    200 are between 1,000 to 99,999

Many different nations we come from, and we always have fun,
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Tribbles Galore...

8 members.., One Active. :o

Still trying for Tier One...

I've become The Little Train That Could. :)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    alarikun wrote: »
    Well, I believe my fleet has roughly 10-12 players.

But down to how active they are?

Donkey
    Larel
    Donkey's Girlfriend
    BrightEyes
    1 Other
    Trinoya
    Alaris

Only 7 of them are remotely active.
    • 2 of those get on once a month or so.
    • 1 is on rather consistently, at least once a day.
    • 1 is on at least once a week.
    • And I am on at least once a week, though I try to be on more.
    • The others have varying times, hard to say.

So yeah, my fleet is rather barren...

We are still on Tier 1. Early on, two or three of the members were dumping dilithium and TONS of stuff into the projects, but that's died down. We're struggling to even finish up the special projects before they dissapear. And with the addition of the Embassy? We're realizing we won't hit the mark... we're going to miss some projects at this point...

I believe that the Special Projects will rotate through again, once all the ones They have created appear in-game for the first time.

Seems to be the same for the Embassy ones also, according to BranFlakes.

So you'll get another chance at any you've missed, just like the Featured Episode Repeats.

Hopefully, the second time around, they'll be A LOT cheaper.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    voicesdarkvoicesdark Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Pre-season 7 details coming out: 15 all active

Pre-season 7 launch: 8 semi active

Season 7 launch: 2 plus 1 just joined two days ago

That's a fed fleet and not counting alts.

1 I booted because he was my ex-bf, the rest left because of the season 7 grindfest.

With that said, anyone looking for a fleet to join pm me in game Velek@voicesinthedark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Gotten smaller. People don't like the added grind.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    We have 418 on Fed side and 267 Klingon side. That includes alts so... no clue to the actual number. If you assume an average of 4 alts per person then 170-ish players. :confused:(I have 4.5 toons, 4 I play and one 'bank' toon.)

And no clue how many may be 'inactive' either. Just the raw # of characters.
  • Options
    sloansect31sloansect31 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Joined a fleet with around 15-20 active members (5 or so core members using Teamspeak daily)...

By the time we reached level 1 starbase we'd lost about 5 semi-active semi-contributing members...

Prior to hitting the level 2 starbase there were just 2 of us active daily... then the other person joined the others in a different game...

So now its just me... got the starbase over level 2 and working towards level 3... invested tons of dilithium into those special projects solo (cos at times I have more money than sense!!!)... and have around 2.5 Million Fleet Credits on one toon and 1.3 Million on my other Fed character - So yeah... dont want to leave the fleet as I've personally put in a TON of resources into it and feel it would be a waste... (and I'm in no hurry for Tier x - it comes when it comes).

If I hadn't spent so much money on this game (ships, keys, misc stuff) since Open Beta I'd have quit by now... but I feel as though I've invested too much to leave... heck - even as much as I don't like where the game is going, it is *something* to do... even if it is painfully repetitive at times with these systems they've introduced.
  • Options
    darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited November 2012
    Pride Of The Federation: 400+ members, some alts. 10-30 active members a day.

T4 Starbase and Holdings, and on the way to T5 :D
  • Options
    grievasgrievas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have 3 toons, each one is in a different fleet.

Fleet one, tier 4: almost 500 members, so one of the big ones. Starbase progress is at an acceptable pace.
    However it has slowed somewhat since the foundry quickies are disabled and fleet marks are now a bottleneck.

Fleet two, tier 2: about 25 members, but only 2 to 3 active. Starbase progress extremely slow.

Fleet three, tier 2: about 15 members, also only 2 to 3 active. Starbase progress extremely slow.

We need a tiered fleet system, where contribution requirements are dictated by the number of fleet members or by a tiered member cap. A tiered member cap (at 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500) could be unlocked by special upgrade projects with appropriate contribution requirements.

As it is now, small fleets will not reach tier 4 in any foreseeable time or make progress with any factor of satisfaction. New members (who also contribute reliably) are hard to come by. As could have been foreseen, most people now just hop on a fleet that's already at tier 4 to bypass the hard and tiresome work. in this matter the costs in fleet credits (25K) of fleet versions of ships is not very advantageous. It might be helpful to increase the cost to (200K) and lower the price for fleet modules or the requirement of modules to 2 per ship. This way contribution to the starbase progress would be more mandatory.