test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lost Boff layout when switching ship since episode 7

abrahamjohnson83abrahamjohnson83 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Controls and User Interface
Everytime I switch the ship of my fed toon, I loose the Boff layout partially.
When I set the Boffs to their stations, and then switch the ship, the Boff layout of the new selected ship is gone. If I now set the Boffs again, and switch back to my old ship, there also the Boff layout is gone. Strange is the reordering into the Boff list after each selection. Its observable in Boff combo-select-boxes and the Boff window list. It is since episode 7. A little bug?
Post edited by abrahamjohnson83 on

Comments

• gong1fu1pandagong1fu1panda Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would even say losing all bridge officer settings completely! They fix a bug and insert a new one instead. Cryptic, really?
  • mikamochamikamocha Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Everytime I switch the ship of my fed toon, I loose the Boff layout partially.
    When I set the Boffs to their stations, and then switch the ship, the Boff layout of the new selected ship is gone. If I now set the Boffs again, and switch back to my old ship, there also the Boff layout is gone. Strange is the reordering into the Boff list after each selection. Its observable in Boff combo-select-boxes and the Boff window list. It is since episode 7. A little bug?

Yes. I would like to see this fixed.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, I keep loosing my engineer setting whenever i switch ships. I thought my Chief Engineer was getting drunk and leaving his post. I've sent him to councelling.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'