test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bridge Officer List Order

drtassadardrtassadar Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Academy
I have a lot of bridge officers, (I have OCD, so I have to have a specific number, and they gotta have specific names and jobs) and I was wondering if there's any way to put them in order, instead of them just being in random order all over the place.

I want to put them in order of say whether they're on my away team, or whether they're on active space combat duty.

Thanks in advance.

Also, am I the only one that thinks it's kinda sad/creepy that the bridge officers don't smile? I mean, I understand the whole "I'm a Starfleet Officer, I gotta be a hardass" thing, but a smile would be nice.
"That was not Mozart laughing, Father... that was God. That was God laughing at me, through that... through that obscene giggle."
Post edited by drtassadar on

Comments

• Options
    fleetadmcassityfleetadmcassity Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    One idea you might consider, is using their Bio to identify.

::Ground:: =^= Away Team
    ::Bridge::
    Fleet Admiral Cassity
    Delta Fleet
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Try putting a dot before the names of the grounders. That's pretty much the only way I can think of to organise that.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    grylak wrote: »
    Try putting a dot before the names of the grounders. That's pretty much the only way I can think of to organise that.

Can you use numbers to extend it more. (I'm not able to log on right now to try it...

ie...

Space duty:

1Joe
    1Bill
    1Kim

Away Team:

2Mark
    2Ty