test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Borg/Rom STF MK X/XI gear locked until Level 50

persephone51313persephone51313 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
I don't understand the reasoning behind locking the reputation store for MK X/XI items. You can't start the reputation system until you are level 50, but you can do normal Omega Force/Romulan STFs starting at level 44 just like always. Before S7 you could start acquiring MK X/XI gear as soon as you could start doing STF's, which makes sense. Isn't there a way you could just lock Tier 4/5 reputation , to level 50 captains? I know it doesn't take all that long to level up from 44 to 50, but it is yet another thing taken away from us that we used to have. I honestly don't see anyone bothering with purchasing MK X gear at all, those who don't care about Elite and MK XII sets will just save untill they open up Tier 3.
Post edited by persephone51313 on

Comments

• Options
    notorycznynotoryczny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Look at s7 this way: its a poorly thought-out cash grab, nothing more. It starts making sense then.
    May 2013, automatic permanent ban for mentioning gold-seller sites
    pwebranflakes: this system is currently in place and working the way it should.
    moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
  • Options
    sensorghostsensorghost Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I which I say everyone call your banks and claw back every dime you can.