test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cyptic/PWE lets get a poll feedback from your fourm community about STF/ dil changes.

randell1randell1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Cyptic/PWE lets get two polls feedback from your fourm community. Make is simply one vote per account. Was STFs/ dil systems better before or after S7 and take some data from that please. I would like to see some fact numbers other then what your current data is telling you what we want or if not make your data public so we can review it also since we are paying your salaries.

Comments

• sensorghostsensorghost Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    They don't care enough to put out such effort. They won't bother to even respond to us in these forums anymore. They know we are on to them. Anything they say that isn't the whole unmitigated truth, backed with facts, is going to be torn apart by us in moments.
  • daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    even if they did a POLL like polls of the past any one with more then one account can vote more then ones on any thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    This is a pointless exercise. Firstly, not all players come to the forum. Secondly, people who are always more likely to express displeasure than joy when it comes to written feedback. Lastly, the biggest indication of whether the changes have been accepted will be the C-Store sales, and the number of Jem'Hadar bug dropping doesn't seem to have decreased from the alerts I see in-game.
  • atomictikiatomictiki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    "Whatever happened to the good old days when gamers were all naive teenagers and not cynical adults wise to ways of the world and business!?" - Cryptic :eek:
    Leave nerfing to the professionals.
  • darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    atomictiki wrote: »
    "Whatever happened to the good old days when gamers were all naive teenagers and not cynical adults wise to ways of the world and business!?" - Cryptic :eek:

I wish I was a teenager!! Oh, what I could do back then with the knowledge I had now!!