test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion for all the marks.

latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
Right now, i have the following.

143 R-Marks
87 OF-Marks.

This is silly given that lvl1 projects only need like, 17.

My idea is that you can pick. So say for the daily patrol mission in the new sector block, at the end you can choose between 60 Rmarks, or 60 fleet marks. The same goes for the Borg sector block encounters, you can choose to have Omega force marks, or Fleet ones.

I think this'd be good, because it would alow us to do something with the surplus of Marks we are unavoidably stockpiling by playing all the new content.

Suggestions?
Ideas?
warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• leonov2leonov2 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Something tells me that they may not be as useful in the lower levels, but in the higher levels that stockpile may end up being a blessing.

Of course, considering how long these projects can take, and how much you can make in a day, as well as how many projects you can do on a single Romulan Rep area (like 2 or 3). I guess it is an idea worth looking at.
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2012
    Yes, you will need those Marks later on. Just as a measuring stick, keep in mind that each piece of Mk XII gear will cost either 500 Romulan Marks (in the Rom Reputation) or 1000 Omega Marks (in the Omega Reputation), in addition to other costs.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Yes, you will need those Marks later on. Just as a measuring stick, keep in mind that each piece of Mk XII gear will cost either 500 Romulan Marks (in the Rom Reputation) or 1000 Omega Marks (in the Omega Reputation), in addition to other costs.

I Suppose i shall need them in the future, but it's going to be atleast a month before i can start buying gear/have enough dil for the gear...

And my fleet could do with the marks right away :P

And 1000 Omega marks? Aswell as their dilithium price? :/ I Understand why people are so angry about all this now :S
    warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams
  • duaths1duaths1 Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    right Now, I Have The Following.

143 R-marks
    87 Of-marks.

This Is Silly Given That Lvl1 Projects Only Need Like, 17.

My Idea Is That You Can Pick. So Say For The Daily Patrol Mission In The New Sector Block, At The End You Can Choose Between 60 Rmarks, Or 60 Fleet Marks. The Same Goes For The Borg Sector Block Encounters, You Can Choose To Have Omega Force Marks, Or Fleet Ones.

I Think This'd Be Good, Because It Would Alow Us To Do Something With The Surplus Of Marks We Are Unavoidably Stockpiling By Playing All The New Content.

Suggestions?
    Ideas?

Yes Pls 123456