test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Romulus and Uniform Bug

gostdajtinkgostdajtink Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Apologies if this has been reported already:

ISSUE: Upon transporting to New Romulus, the colors on my Klingon Honor Guard (KHG) uniform are automatically changed. I attempted to change my uniform but it will not. It appears as if the KHG is "over the top of" my regular uniform.

NOTED: This does not clear upon changing sectors or beaming down to a new place. I went to DS9 tailor and in the tailor my colors are correct at the select screen. Selecting the KHG model to make changes it shows my character in a "off duty" uniform. I have to reselect KHG in the upper right hand corner to get it to show...and it appears in the wrong colors. When I go to the uniform color screen, my correct colors are set but not appearing. I have to change a color for the rest of them to show up. It also shows my belt/collar missing. Now having to re-add my belt/collar the system charges 300 edc for the change.

REPEATABLE?: Yes, I've done it twice now.
Post edited by gostdajtink on

Comments

• aveldraaveldra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Have you tried clicking on the little "Eye" on the corner of your paper-doll's armor in the actual character status window?
  • gostdajtinkgostdajtink Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    aveldra wrote: »
    Have you tried clicking on the little "Eye" on the corner of your paper-doll's armor in the actual character status window?

Aye...and that was it. Strange, I usually have visuals disabled.