test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Marks

sirusvoxxsirusvoxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is there currently a way in game to exchange Zen for Fleet Marks?

If not, do you think that should be an option? After all, we can convert Zen to dilithium or Zen to EC easily. Why not Zen for Fleet Marks.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    portgazdportgazd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Then it destroys the whole purpose of having fleet actions and events. Everyone would be buying fleet marks from the c-store then and not do any fleet actions.
    Vice-Chancellor of Federation Fleet Directive 010

DISENCHANTED
  • Options
    elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I think there is no exchanging because its the one part of starbases which you dont HAVE to pay for, it requires actual grindy gameplay (or doff reports at 10kcxp a pop)
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • Options
    jacenjacen24jacenjacen24 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No. You should play the game a little. Earn some fleet marks and such.

And then if u can trade zen for fleet marks. Why not just sell starbase tiers. 150 bucks for a 3 tier starbase
  • Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    My main reason for never doing any fleet missions; you just end up with useless marks.

I talked to a few in my fleet today, I suggested we make a fake starbase at some point so people can get their marks converted to something useful.
  • Options
    sirusvoxxsirusvoxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No. You should play the game a little. Earn some fleet marks and such.

And then if u can trade zen for fleet marks. Why not just sell starbase tiers. 150 bucks for a 3 tier starbase

Don't get me wrong, I do play the game. I run lots of missions that earn fleet marks as well as dilithium. It just seems that if i'm able to spend a few zen to grab some extra dilithium for that starbase project, why not the same for fleet marks.

After all, anything that adds more $ to Cryptics bottom line is a good thing for the games future development, right?
  • Options
    jacenjacen24jacenjacen24 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    vestereng wrote: »
    My main reason for never doing any fleet missions; you just end up with useless marks.

I talked to a few in my fleet today, I suggested we make a fake starbase at some point so people can get their marks converted to something useful.

What tier is your starbase? An how large is tour fleet?

You should never have useless marks. If you fleet is so big that you cant contribute to projects then your fleet needs to do the optional that pops in 30 minutes.

Also at higher tiers you need a large amount marks for projects. Starbase tier 3 needs 10800 marks. We are a 400 man fleet and that took a couple days to fill.

We also always have the optional which is 600 marks. We run multiple of those a day. There will always be an opportunity to deposit marks. Tell your fleet leaders to get their stuff together.