test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Help!!!!!!

eithanbladeeithanblade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I open the game and it says patch so i click and all it does and keep saying patching....... like its loading but it wont download!

i have wifi and its an amazing good internet connection i usually update super fast!
it started patching before and then it stopped how do i fix this or can i manually patch this myself so i can play sto seven 7 please help me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Post edited by eithanblade on

Comments

• Options
    gbehlpnu2012gbehlpnu2012 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It takes awhile for it to start...just leave it alone and it will start the drip of 1MB a minute... Everyone is trying to download this right now. There should have been a torrent for this...OR they should have made sure that the "Pre-Patch" actually worked...someone at Cryptic is consistently dropping the ball when it comes to the details.
  • Options
    sostysosty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I open the game and it says patch so i click and all it does and keep saying patching....... like its loading but it wont download!

i have wifi and its an amazing good internet connection i usually update super fast!
    it started patching before and then it stopped how do i fix this or can i manually patch this myself so i can play sto seven 7 please help me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

same on my computer witch is a result of oooo so many ppl doing the same thing
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    ahh i see i was like at 30 or soemthing and then it disappeared! i was like omg didd i **** it up
  • Options
    elandarkskyelandarksky Member Posts: 1,013 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    remain calm, many people are trying to patch at the same time, hence long waiting, either be patient or wait an hour or two.
    [Combat (Self)] Your Bite deals 2378 (1475) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Soon the patch will be complete and you will find that the world is still spinning and you can go pew pew with your ship now....

ROLL TIDE ROLL
  • Options
    digimatldigimatl Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Eveyone is trying to Patch for Season 7 now, and apparently the Servers are not up to that...which is a shame really as the pre-patch files seem to not work also. In addition there?s no Torrent available and even a new installation via Steam has to be patched and is not up-to-date..oh dear.

i mean its a game and not the end of the world, but still a pretty big mess by cryptic/pwe :rolleyes:

Try gain tomorrow, hopefully it will work better than.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    SO why doesnt the vesta class ships have a bridge we can go to? did they just not finish it yet?