What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite STF Channel Rules

2»

Comments

• synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi,

Discussing disciplinary actions taken against any forum, or game account is a violation of the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please avoid doing so and if you have done so in the past without realising your mistake, please edit your post before a moderator takes action.

If you feel you need to get in touch with PWE BranFlakes to discuss Moderation actions taken against a forum account, you can do so by submitting a support ticket (click) or alternatively you can e-mail support directly.

Please check the info in this old "GM/ Support Tickets" thread.

Cheers, :)

kalecto
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    this is yet another reason why i dont bother participating in these forums.
  • wenom4wenom4 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    can i get re-invite to channel "EliteSTF" i left ... mistake wrong button sry Elden@Wenom_Lord
  • amdarkwolfamdarkwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    just wondering if this chan is gonna be a repeat of the old one, the fiasco with the eric cartamon who somehow ended up with ownership of the chan.

IE: someone who mutes and bans pretty much anyone and everyone who he 'don't like' regardless of the reasons behind it - Saw one guy get banned for asking if he can recruit for a normal for optional, saw another get banned for telling the 'mod' he was kinda silly for popping his gen early, and myself, and at least 2 others, were banned/muted repeatably for 'needing' loot in a need/pass game, because 'no need only rule' (Which never existed)

At one time EliteSTF was a great chan, not only were the people helpful and willing to teach new people how to run the stf's and how to gear up for them, they were easy to get along with and were a lot of fun. Now days its just a collection of trolls, asshats, and elitist pricks (plus those mods I described above, which happen to be all 3)

I can only hope the 'new' Elite STF channel will be like the OLD EliteSTF of a year+ ago.

(Yes I was one of the old fraks who was part of the original chan from day one)
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    In this months i daily used public elite stf channel, but now me and my fleet mates want more. I don't know if this channel is the answer, but i wanted to ask you if it's still public or i need an invite. If so, i'm @NandoPC in-game.
  • artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    this is just a thought, seeing how the channels have a player limit
    why not get people to go to Gamma Orionis: battle group omega sector
    and look for a team for elite stf there.
  • darkenzedddarkenzedd Member Posts: 881
    edited October 2012
    Exactly how many Elite STF channels do we need? :confused: :rolleyes:
  • kirkryderkirkryder Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi peeps can I have an invite to the channel please... Cheers KirkRyder@KirkRyder

Thanks again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.EliteDefenseStarfleet.com
    Best fleet in Star Trek Online...
    We even have our own merchandise!!! Come join us today...
    www.cafepress.com/elitedefensestarfleet
  • wildchild8wildchild8 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    kirkryder wrote: »
    Hi peeps can I have an invite to the channel please... Cheers KirkRyder@KirkRyder

Thanks again

KIRK! You treacherous little so and so...! Lmao!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.elitedefensestarfleet.com

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF
    PublicEliteSTF Channel Info: bit.ly/PublicEliteSTFV2
    WE WANT A KDF BOP 3 PACK!!
  • thisisoverlordthisisoverlord Member Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    kirkryder wrote: »

Thanks again

Lol you wouldn't last 5 minutes without me to bail you out in my D'Kyr. :D j/k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #2311#2700#2316#2500
  • jtmarshjtmarsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    this channel is a great channel! Been on it for a while but alas I was muted?? Why you ask? I said crack;) LF2M IGE crack Been using that phrase... idk how long but over a year. I would say I am a heavy stf guy. Im full geared as well as 3 of my main away team boffs are full maco/Omega. Even have a shuttle that is Omega complete lol. But I still play them. They are just fun!

Sorry back to crack;) I was once a while back asked by a guy "claimed to be channel maker" I think. Crack? what are you using it? I said 2 things.. First im on my but with a knee surgery "6 so far" The other its just a joke from old pugs I would think some must be on crack because of how they play lol. Never called any non friends crackhead in chat. Just my own fleet mates and friends I would voice chat your on crack today lol. Like I said a joke thing. He said ok its cool.

A few days ago I get a pm. No I am a mod. No plz use another word, just this.... LAST WARNING CHANGE YOUR CALL. IDK if he is even a mod at the time lol. So I was like what?? I did not at first "due to his spelling" know what he is talking about. He said I am mutting you if you use the word crack again! I got a feeling he was a mod. So I said nicely what I said above about talking to a mod a year ago. He said I dont see why your still using it! I said its just a call people know me by. He said you have said on team chat lets smoke this! Its a drug ref! "thats team chat first and should not play into the elite chat" But i said to him I also have said in team chat lets roll out and kill them all. "just what I say in the challenge window chat before entering the map But ill change it but dont abuse your power. "he was hostile" He said your promoting drugs on a open channel! Kids could be on this channel! So I was like fine fine I will not use it again its over dude. He sent 2 more PM's I finally said hush its over. He said if you try to defend this and not admit your fault ill mute you last warning! I was like hush its over! I get off game come back after work and "made a mistake" I said LF3M KAEG CC Someone corrected me about the typo and I said "opps I must be on crack today lol" bunch of people lol. Its just a saying. He pm'ed something like I GOT YA! Your now muted!!

Look was I a bad monkey? Yes;) Did I deserve to be muted? NO I dont think but some of you may think it. Im not asking to be unmuted. "yes it would be nice" But whatever what I am saying is I like this channel. It helped me get a lot of my gear. But this MOD was on a power trip! You dont need people like that as mods on a great channel.
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I heart this channel :)
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sekritagentsekritagent Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I was muted as well. I think there's something weird in the channel code right now that is causing names to transform or something. I have to be unmuted by an admin daily.
    Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and the players love it! No, seriously! ...Why are you laughing so hard? :(
    edited November 2012
    Mine was not a mess up like I said above... It was a mean mod and I was also a bad monkey
    edited November 2012
    still muted is there anyone that can get me unmuted
  • albinoeatpodalbinoeatpod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Just follow the trend and start your own channel when you're banned/muted from an existing one. It seems to be the thing to do. POWER!
    edited November 2012
    Just follow the trend and start your own channel when you're banned/muted from an existing one. It seems to be the thing to do. POWER!

No no too much work;)
  • ufp74656ufp74656 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello sto users! :) I am a Admin in EliteSTF. These are the new Official updated Rules for the channel

Current Elite STF Channel Rules: http://tiny.cc/EliteSTFr
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,791 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ufp74656 wrote: »
    Hello sto users! :) I am a Admin in EliteSTF. These are the new Official updated Rules for the channel

Current Elite STF Channel Rules: http://tiny.cc/EliteSTFr

Is this the same ELITE channel from before. I have set it up a while back but since S7 have noticed not much activity on it.
    Or perhaps a different channel. How do you set it or do I need to contact mail @Tilarta or @UFP-74656 for an invite?

Thanks
    DUwNP.gif

• kordeekordee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hello captains .. i want to tell you the storry that happend to me yesterday (6.02.2013)..

i got kicked from #elitestf channel just like that without any word or reason.i asked some friend to ask admins why i got kicked, i didnt do any violation of channel rules .. and got the answer :

quote" you were kicked for having a "slap-in-the-face"-name/handle..." well that going wrong way i guess .. its discrimination pure ....

today channel rules were updated few times and there is :

2. No Racial, Political, Religious or otherwise discriminating remarks or arguments will be tolerated.

my handle is @kordee666 (created over 3 years ago just for fun) and not mentioned to do something against religious fellings of anyone or something ..

so if someone's name is "DickTracy " you will discriminate him cause of his name too ?

Somehow admins felt my name or handle were offending.

so going that way and acording to rule 2 of channel rules i'm felling religious discriminated about that .. and i officialy protest against actions like that ..

anyone can get offened with any name... it just depends on players .

Killing the borg in stfs is ok.. but having tripple6 in handle will bring inappropriate context or imagery lol.

as far i know more ppl were kicked yesterday

there is also new rule i channel rules about that case which was first :

We Reserve the right to Remove Members from the channel as seen fit by the Channel Owner or Chief Administrators.

and few min later changed to :
    We Reserve the right to Remove Members from the channel without warning Or reason as seen fit by the Channel Owner or Chief Administrators.

i guess admins want to make themself looking good :D it all ok.. if someone doesnt want to see me in a channel should send me pm at least .. but kicking ppl from channel cause of their names is just low

and Universal Declaration of Human Rights forbids any punishment based on "race colour sex language religion political or other opinion"

its just the game not real world ..

so good luck captains

kordee

sorry if i make some writing bugs (i learned english in game chat so pls understand )
  • captainabbadoncaptainabbadon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's time for spring cleaning. this channel needs to be deleted and a new one created. I say that we should all petition cryptic to have this channel removed from game. Then have everyone in it transferred to a public channel moderated by someone else(not me). The player base that controls this channel has used it's numbers as a means of supreme dictatorship. Striking fear into players that if they don't behave they won't be able to form Elite STFs; this is not true. Do not buy into there propaganda. If you want to STF w/o scrutiny or fear of being kicked for behaviour hardly worthy of muting/kicking/banning then join PublicEliteSTF. It may not be perfect but it sure is better than this abomination run by tyrants. Good Day STO citizens and good night!

P.S. Just to give you a great example. I was banned from this channel for something that did not occur in the channel. Yeah... that low. There wasn't even a rule for what I did and if there was it would be a law of unscrupulous bounds.
  • synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    [Rolls into the thread while activating Target Optics and unholstering the [Zombie Control Compression Pistol of Epicosity Mk XIV], shoots and vaporizes this exposed Zombie thread!] :cool:

This thread was raised from the dead (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it had to be put down.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread raised from the dead which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies simply do not respond and make a report via submitting a Community Ticket (click).

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on the topic that has received a post within the last 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)! :)

Cheers,

kalecto
This discussion has been closed.