test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion for Free Active & Retired Military Gold Memberships

alidarjalidarj Member Posts: 26 Arc User
This is only a suggestion and I am mostly requesting just dev responses but honest opinions are welcome, and please no mean or hateful responses.

I am proposing that Cryptic and PWE offer free Lifetime Gold Memberships to Active and Retired members of the military in all countries where Star Trek Online and other PWE and Cryptic games are accessible or distributed.

also I am not in nor have i ever been in any military, but i know several that are and I think those who are risking or have risked their lives and/or have even suffered to ensure the safety of the citizens of all of our nations deserve to be thanked and rewarded for their bravery and service.

Even Soldiers need things to do during their downtime, Plus when they have chances to play around non-military friends and/or family it could possibly result in them creating their own accounts with some possibly becoming Gold members.

also I admit that i am not sure how such a program would be implemented but i'm sure those who do the accounting and legal duties as well as maybe even a few executives at PWE and Cryptic can figure out the proper procedure for such an offer.

So i ask the devs for Cryptic and PWE to please give some serious consideration and suggest this offer to those with the ability to make this suggestion a reality.
Post edited by alidarj on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.