test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hi Anyone else having trouble with the free zen offers?

outlaw51825outlaw51825 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
I cant contact PWE, i cant always warn Peanut labs and the fact is i feel like the Free Zen offers are nothing but a blatent joke at this point.

Despite filling out the inital survey several times i dont get new ones nor seemingly credit for the first.

I've completed several free offers that actually show up and dont get credit.

Several more have not appeared at all after clicking on the offer just dragging me to a white screen sometimes with the peanut labs help thing sometimes not. These offers are supposed to make it somewhat easier to accrue zen. But the fact of the matter is that its not even close to doing so. I dont know if i'm the only one with this issue or others are beginning to have problems. Either way i hope someone can help me out and fix this.

I'm using the latest firefox browser and i really should not be having these issues. Help out if you guys can thanks.
Post edited by outlaw51825 on

Comments

• Options
    mattimeo97mattimeo97 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Honestly, the best 'free' Zen that you can get will come courtesy of the dilithium exchange. You can meet your daily cap of 8k and trade for more Zen in less time than you'll spend going round and round with those spam offers.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    i already cap out that pretty easy yeah, I'm looking for ways to suppliment it as the dilithium exchange has been fluxing upward from where it was normally. Because right now to get a ship...oh lets see...

2000*160...320k dilith. 40 days right now for a defiant. Thats a long time to grind.
  • Options
    mattimeo97mattimeo97 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i already cap out that pretty easy yeah, I'm looking for ways to suppliment it as the dilithium exchange has been fluxing upward from where it was normally. Because right now to get a ship...oh lets see...

2000*160...320k dilith. 40 days right now for a defiant. Thats a long time to grind.

160 is dirt cheap, to be honest. Prior to Season 6, it was double that most of the time.

As it is, spend some Zen on character slots. They'll return even more Zen still. You can easily pull down 150 or so Zen per day with even minimum effort.

I'm just being honest with you. I've BTDT with these 'free' offers. You're not going to get much Zen, if any, and PWE will be little help to you in doing it. Any any info you give these surveys will be used to spam you endlessly, so I hope you're not using real phone numbers or email addresses. The only offers that reliably pay out require you to join a real paid service like Netflix, or to apply for credit cards/other things that can potentially cost money.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    that involves the grinding of multiple characters *sigh* i hate that grind to 50. XD
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member Posts: 1,711 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you "can't contact PWE" I assume that means you're having a browser problem with their website. In that case, you can email "customersupport@perfectworld.com" directly.
    Former moderator of these forums. Lifetime sub since before launch. Been here since before public betas. Foundry author of "Franklin Drake Must Die".
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I couldnt even find that email address under 'support' options. I'll email them about this as soon as possible thank you.
  • Options
    dariusmajeredariusmajere Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I can tell you right now, PWE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING about the ZEN Offers. I have been having issues with The Free Zen offers since BEFORE Cryptic Joined Perfect World Entertainment. They will Eventually send you an e-mail (mine took 6 weeks to arrive from them finally) Telling you that you have to directly Contact the Company with which you did the Zen offer (peanutlabs etc) These Companies Are going to want Several Things.

1) Screen shots of the Completion page from the Survey or App install you did.
    2) Screenshot and or a Foward of the E-MAIL you recieved from the Survery/App install Showing Completion of the offer.
    3) You must make sure your cookies are fully open so that the Companies little programs can install onto your system to track your progress of the offers. Many times this means using a Sandbox Browser to get this done ( I used to use http://www.sandboxie.com/ ) But this still is not a Guarantee it works. Alot of times they will try to get you to disable your Security suite to do the offers.

If you do not have ANY of the information (not alot of us who were new to these Offers for points when they came to perfect world knew we needed all this TRIBBLE) Then you will not get credited.

It has taken me upwards of 3 weeks to finally get contacted by some of there companies. ALOT of them STILL owe me upwards of 7,000 Zen. From Surveys to the Application Installs.

At the Time there was Peanutlabs, Matomy and super rewards... (matomy and Super rewards are notorious for Not giving there users the rewards. ) I see at least for me only peanutlabs shows up now. But it is constantly changing over the years who did the surveys. Either Super rewards or Matomy.. Think it was Matomy.. is located in Isreal and they wanted me to CALL THEM UP to Trouble shoot the issue. Not a Toll-Free number, But there ACTUAL number.

On the Good note, I have made around 9,000 Zen out of the Surveys Fighting for all the Zen of course.

But the Best way to make Zen is to slowly build your character Count, And doing dailies and other Dil making missions. Just keep refining and Xfering the dil around till you can get what you want.

Otherwise, Good Luck!
    Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
    Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
    Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
    [SIGPIC]http://massivechaos.enjin.com/[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    irwin109irwin109 Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I too feel like I'm being jipped by the earn zen offers. There is some small print from Sponsor Pay though stating that there'll be only one payout per houshold, so for example if you do two surveys for MySurvey.com (just an example) you'll get one paid.

The trouble I've had is that some surveys appear to be from different sources yet are from one, so no payout.
    Offer-X never send me an e-mail so I never get the zen I should for them.

The only ones I always get zen for is videos at about 1 zen per minute of footage, and then they run out so I have to wait for more to appear, this gets me about 15 zen a day, which as you'll know is nothing.

As for other offers I've entered for way more than I've been paid out.

I know I know it's free money in a sense but I'm not the richest person and I'd like to get some decent stuff on the game, if I had the money I'd get the lifetime but I don't so I have to put up with this.

As of now I have offers outstanding, filled out in full for over 46 days, totalling to over 4,000zen that I'll no doubt never get...
    IrwinSig-1.jpg

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
  • Options
    adamonlineadamonline Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *snip*

Thank you so much for posting this, i have been pulling my hair out trying to CLAW back every last ZEN i'am owed by these people, so far i have got about 2,000 of the 3,500 i'am owed and my current offers that i can complete without paying have dried up (I did get the netflix one and i intend to keep it since its DAMN AWESOME! ... but besides that have no intention of paying for anything else, mostly because of the complete lack of support i have had from the thing).

At this point liberality none of my offers auto complete and i have to feedback every single last one to get anything. Half the time i get the "we will look into it" mail and then even 4-5 days later nothing is said about it... other times (usually if its a small amount of zen) they will credit me... half the companys dont send you confirm mails with the name of the offer or a link that makes it clear what the mail relates too, and the whole system seems designed from the ground up to avoid paying as many people as possible.

Its just a joke.
  • Options
    nalbertanalberta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Generally, if its too good to be true.....

It's data mining and its submitter beware.
  • Options
    perfectself82perfectself82 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Signed up for Equifax last night just because hey checking on your credit every once in a while is a good idea, and who doesn't want free Zen?

Wasn't surprised I didn't get a pay out right away, but am now a little surprised since it has been about 34 hours, and still no pay out.

For an offer that required me to go dig out my wallet and use a credit card, I expect better results.

Will be looking at my options as to making sure I get my 1339 Zen for this offer, no way did I put in my credit card info for nothing :P

On the up side my credit score is just a nickel shy of 800, so that was a pleasant surprise.
  • Options
    odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have been trying to build up enough dilithium to exchange it for enough ZEN to buy some things on the store, and then I found these surveys that said they gave free ZEN when completed. I was really happy because I could finally find a way to get some of the awesome ships, uniforms, and bundles that are exclusive on the store.

Not only are the surveys not there half the time, they only actually give you the ZEN every one in a hundred times. I would be ok with this, I am just grateful that they offer a different way to get ZEN, if it wasn't for all of the spam emails that now get sent to my email address. These surveys are the worst, and the rest of the offers usually require a credit card, home adress, and other personal information, or even require you to subscribe to something. And the one additional offer that I did do because it was useful to me, and because it gave enough ZEN for an entire exclusive bundle, didn't work. The free trial to Netflix went through on my only credit card, so now I can never do that offer again. The page that I had hoped would give me my ZEN wouldn't load and the connection to the website was lost, which frequently happens on the other offers.

What the hell, Perfect World!? Again, I'm grateful that you are offering ZEN, but at least give it to us instead of getting this damn survey company to TRIBBLE us over every single time.
  • Options
    khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    1) Expect to not get paid.

2) But check often, and do as many as you can. There's a 50% success rate on the first shot.

3) When you access the Earn Zen page, there's a tab that says "Need help?" near the top right corner of the inset frame. That link brings you to a page where you can flag some of the open surveys and send Peanuts a msg to get it reviewed.

I've managed to recover half my open offers in this way, and in total have gotten about 1500zen so far from all the free offers. I owe Peanut Labs my 4 FSMs.

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • Options
    vikingraidervikingraider Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I did the netflix, equafax, and hulu offers. These three you had to add a CC as part of the trial accounts. The three would have been a little over 5k zen. did I get anything? no... The free Zen offers are a scam. Plain and simple. I, for one, have already reported Peanut Labs as a scammer.

don't do the free offers. you dont' get any zen and you only waist your time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I did the netflix, equafax, and hulu offers. These three you had to add a CC as part of the trial accounts. The three would have been a little over 5k zen. did I get anything? no... The free Zen offers are a scam. Plain and simple. I, for one, have already reported Peanut Labs as a scammer.

don't do the free offers. you dont' get any zen and you only waist your time.

I got some zen rewards.. some of the survey sites not only didn't spam much, but had a decent concept that was not annoying.

There was two norwegian ones that paid out the zen minutes after completion.

I basicly went through all of the other surveys, registered and filled out all the surveys thoughtfully... i did not get a reward.. i spent like hours going through them.. and they had the nerve to say that because i answered don't know on many of them i just "fastclicked" through them, so they couldn't pay the zen.. i mean comon.. who wants to talk them seriously when they do **** like that?

Went through a handful of surveys only got reward from just a few.....

Funny thing is that they are just on the edge of actually according to law to be a "scam"...

So i figured out, zen isnt that expensive.. so i just buy it when i need it. all over its easyer and cheaper cause of the time spent...
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • Options
    dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm a lifetime for several months. I didn't get any free zen. Who cares? Not Cryptic nor pwe neither.
  • Options
    tinman56tinman56 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    What happened to the video offers? They were among the only things that actually worked :confused:
    ===========
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah... Not the best signiture, but it's my first time using an advanced image editing program, so... woo!
  • Options
    acusemeacuseme Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Pretty much correct. It's a scam to steal your information for free or they are actually having technical difficulties; either way, avoid it because now my email is littered with spam and I have few zens to show for it. 1 zen = 1 cents, go to a trash can, sell the can, get 10 zens.