test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tranya - S7 and its status

angeloscurooangeloscuroo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hey,

Is Tranya being taken out of the replicator and is being made as a loot drop in S7?

I would like to have some confirmation on this one.

Cheers,
Angelo
Post edited by angeloscuroo on

Comments

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    why would it?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    why would it?

There are rumors of tranya being a drop/loot item, people have been hoarding on it, just wanted to know if this is true and somewhere in the patch notes.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    .This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

That is the reason why I posted here to actually get some useful information. I don't care about hoarding nor do I buy overpriced junk.

Wanted a confirmation on it, but oh well.
  • Options
    decker03decker03 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    No idea why this is even of importance for you, but Tranya always was part of the loot tables. I can only speak for the last 2 and a half years, but every now and then I get some. I've never felt the need to replicate it, not even back in the good old days of tribble breeding. :confused:

decker999
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Hey,

Is Tranya being taken out of the replicator and is being made as a loot drop in S7?

I would like to have some confirmation on this one.

Cheers,
    Angelo

As of the current Tribble build, Tranya was still available via the Replicator with VR Bartender DOFFs.

And seen no talk from the Devs that would indicate they would be taking this out of the game.

To me personally, it be stupid for them to take it out. Not like they couldn't invent other beverages.