test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I lost my two front teeth now i want a Retrofit Negh'Var for Christmas

zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Yes all the federation ships that have come out have made those teeth S'nta K'laws of the House of K'ringle rot and fall out. It is sad times in the empire almost a whole human year since any Blood was spilt on a new C-store Klingon Vessel or even any celebrations with Bloodwin and More Bloodletting.

It is time for the House of K'ringle to unveil a Retrofit Negh'Var that isn't filled with federation tapestries, food replicators, or sonic showers... No more high end engineering toothless wonder Heavy Battle Cruisers...

So let our wishes of having a new ship before this year ends because many of warriors have counted all the fingers and toes or claws of all their house members and still that many days and months has expired! So the Empire has patience but it ran out uhhh last wednesday I think it was right when vesta tractor beams were installed!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    emperorandyemperorandy Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    S'nta K'laws of the House of K'ringle

I LOL'd.

But, yes, the Neghvar seems a bit neglected and the KDF shipyards are VERY neglected. Even redheaded stepchildren get COAL in their stockings.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Now, now, We did get that timeship recently- you remember the sci ship some were screaming for.

Haven't seen one in game yet.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001
    S'nta K'laws of the House of K'ringle

lol.

This is so funny it may need a GoS Christmas episode to tell the story of the House of K'ringle.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    dank65dank65 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Rofl...................+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banshee
    Bloodthristy
    Guild - <Lords of The Dead>
    LvL 60 CW-Dragon Server
  • Options
    levi3levi3 Member Posts: 1,663 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Stop your whinning - the KDF is the only ones getting decent upgrades to their starbases

Fireplaces, Orion Security guards, targs, fountains, Frigging Dancing Girls!!@#^$#&amp;

We get Latium traders?? - what the heck - the Federation is not even supposed to be using Latinum.
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    levi3 wrote: »
    Stop your whinning - the KDF is the only ones getting decent upgrades to their starbases

Fireplaces, Orion Security guards, targs, fountains, Frigging Dancing Girls!!@#^$#&amp;

We get Latium traders?? - what the heck - the Federation is not even supposed to be using Latinum.

that has so much to do with the ship inbalance, ya...:rolleyes:

the negvar with DHC and 2 AtB is a ton of fun, good damage dealing uptime, DEM3, EWP and RSP at global, TB and HE at global, its quite a force.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    that has so much to do with the ship inbalance, ya...:rolleyes:

the negvar with DHC and 2 AtB is a ton of fun, good damage dealing uptime, DEM3, EWP and RSP at global, TB and HE at global, its quite a force.

I like the Negvar - there is a fleet version - why does it need a refit? Do you have the fleet version?
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    levi3 wrote: »
    I like the Negvar - there is a fleet version - why does it need a refit? Do you have the fleet version?

don't have tier 4 shipyard yet, the fleet neg would be nice though
  • Options
    edited November 2012

My KDF fleet is only tier 2 - super casual - so it will be a Loonng time before I can get tier 4 ships.

people think I am against the KDF - not - true. If they would come out with a decent C-store ship that was Vesta equilivant I would buy if for sure.

I am just not that into PvP and it seems the KDF is still stuck in it's original mold
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I LOL'd.

But, yes, the Neghvar seems a bit neglected and the KDF shipyards are VERY neglected. Even redheaded stepchildren get COAL in their stockings.

Yeah the KDF shipyards are very neglected and a few views I have are that I can understand they are reluctant to make things for the KDF because there are more potential buyers on fed side but still they should have atleast like 1 ship for every 2-3 they do for the feds.
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Now, now, We did get that timeship recently- you remember the sci ship some were screaming for.

Haven't seen one in game yet.

On my main sci I have both of those but yet the point was a C-store Unlock for this ship for a retrofit basically because there is a regent retrofit and the vor'cha fleet ship is okay for what it is but I'm not a vor'cha fan and to me I would like a negh'var that is more fitting for higher end tactical but something that resembles something a Heavy Battle Cruiser should be which I don't find it very Klingon its more so a federation knock off of an exploration type ship.
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    lol.

This is so funny it may need a GoS Christmas episode to tell the story of the House of K'ringle.

Yeah that would be awesome LOL. The story about twas the night before christmas not a creature was stirring not even a cloaked bird of prey. The Dahar Master K'ringle was up awake playing with his orion slave girls thinking how will we get these bat'leths to all these young warriors in time! They said lets steal some slaves from pi canis! Off they went into warp searching for freighters to plunder. Oh what a blunder there were short ones, pointed ear ones, and sonic shower taking ones!

So off they went in their Negh'Vars and other somewhat called Heavy Battle Cruisers delivering these gifts while in slip stream and they thanked Honorable Warriors of StoVoKor for looking over them in their knock off federation warships!

Or something like that...

So yeah the point of wanting a Negh'Var retrofit after all I can agree it has some nice engineering for those that like to play it like that but if I wanted a ship like that I would play the fed side. Or atleast due to the lack there of Klingon designs since there were many more of the federation ships in the different books, tv, movies, etc and not so much of the KDF that there should be something other than being forced into cut and paste fed ships or fleet ships, or lockbox ships only for one character each.
  • Options
    aurigas7aurigas7 Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    A proper model for both the Negh'var as well as the voDleH variant would be very welcome.
    The former with proper weapon pods, the latter with the spiky things below the hammerhead.

No idea who had the idea first, but a 180? dual beam bay would be the perfect weapon to fire from those nice new weapon pods.
    I wouldn't complain if we could use the model with pods on the fleet variant, too.
    Cryptic, give me a reason to start a Klingon engineer !
    C-store Negh'var with proper gun + fleet Negh'var going for one fleet module-I would buy this package.
    Vorcha_forward.jpg
  • Options
    gradstudent1gradstudent1 Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2012

The fleet Negh'Var, which I got 2 days ago, is legendary. Love it, love i. x5 engineering slots . . . mmm a wonderful healer + supporting dmg.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The fleet Negh'Var, which I got 2 days ago, is legendary. Love it, love i. x5 engineering slots . . . mmm a wonderful healer + supporting dmg.

How my idea would work for Cryptic is to sell a pack that has a Science and Tactical Version and then would also give the Starbase's their first KDF ship to give discount but I do see where being that you are probally in the 1% range of KDF fleets that actually have a Fleet Negh'var so far.

My issue is that the vor'cha doesn't seem like it would be considered the more tactical ship though... I just think you should be able to choose a tactical setup like the Fleet vor'cha on a Negh'var if you prefer it over the look of the Vor'cha if you wanted too.

I just also think the ensign universal is kind of a joke... in all respects tho there isn't much of a tactical advantage for tactical with an ensign universal especially if you mostly use cannon setups.
  • Options
    vikingraidervikingraider Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Only problem I have with the Negh'Var is its not correct... in cannon it was easily twice the size, turned like a boat, and was only intended to pop a squat and shoot at planets or starbases, and carry up to 100K troops into battle, using multiple transporter bays and landing craft..... it was a siege vessel not a front line fighter.

besides, the fleet Vor'Cha is tactically a much better ship to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]