test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a fleet

sxs01sxs01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Earth Spacedock
Hey chaps,

Putting it plainly, looking for a fleet!

A bit about me:

Previously played sporadicly, though now getting back into playing fairly regular.

Based in the UK, so normal (ish) GMT playtime.

Like to do group stuff, though no experience of the end game yet (literally just gotten there!).

A little pvp experience, but not for ages, and I think I kinda sucked to begin with (fast learner though).

Ideally, looking for a mature group, not too big, not too small, relatively casual (ie not hardcore), running a variety of content.

Cheers! :-)
Post edited by sxs01 on

Comments

• hrci2907hrci2907 Member Posts: 648 Media Corps
    edited November 2012
    Hello, i am a recruiter for Fubar Inc. We are a fleet of 400+ members, and are looking for all types all players. We have players from all around the world, mainly from USA and Europe.

We have a tier 4 shipyard and are upgrading to tier 4 starbase shortly.

I think you could be a good fit to us. If you are interested pm me a massage.

My handle is hRCI@hrci2907
    "This is your ultimate STO Youtube channel!"
    https://youtube.com/user/MyBalkanGaming
  • nazutannazutan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    If you would like an average sized fleet to help show you the ropes, The Fifth Fleet would be perfect. We are not too high-maintenance but we do have a level of Serious Roleplay and PvP/PvE we like to keep. A little information in we how we operate can be found within Starbase One in the forums. Here's a glimpse at what we do...

The Fifth Fleet is the deep-space exploratory and primary defense Fleet maintained by Starfleet. Its principal functions include the advancement of Federation knowledge about the galaxy and its inhabitants, the advancement of Federation science and technology, the military defense of the Federation, and the practice of Federation diplomacy.

As per its mandate of deep-space exploration, its personnel are frequently brought into contact with cultures and sentient species whose existences were unknown to the Federation. Fifth Fleet officers therefore act as official representatives of Starfleet and the Federation in these cases. Most of the Fifth Fleet vessels are also frequently used to ferry ambassadors from the Federation on diplomatic missions.

Check us out at fifthfleet.tk or our Facebook www.facebook.com/TheFifthFleet or ask for more information via PM!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I invite you to check out the 44th. Medium sized. Casual, age 18+. Teamspeak available. Members from both US and EU. T4 shipyard.

startrek.44thfleet.com