test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Community Tribble Event: "The Vault: Ensnared" - Nov. 2 - 2 Timeslots (GMT & PDT/EDT)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Tribble) Community "The Vault: Ensnared" Event for this coming Friday. This event will be held on the Tribble test server, so please make sure you have patched up and transfered a level 50 character over to it before the event begins. To sign up for Tribble, sign into the STO website, and visit this link: http://sto.perfectworld.com/community/tribble-test. More info about "The Vault: Ensnared" can be found here.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm GMT/ 1pm PDT/ 4pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ midnight GMT. (Click here to view in your timezone)

Let's plan to meet on New Romulus, to the left of the beam-in point. From there, we'll queue up for "The Vault: Ensnared". Feel free to attend with a character on either faction. We'll try and do 2 runs within the hour. Please join the TTS channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. You can join TTS by typing this command into your chat bar: /channel_join TTS

If you can't make it Friday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (PvE, Fleet Actions, PvP, Events etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Friday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I will be there now I am VA again
  • Options
    daelosprimedaelosprime Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Had to be Friday this time? Hope I can make it. Maybe the first timeslot?
  • Options
    umrathamaumrathama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I will be there at the second time slot, hope I see more action than the Into the Hive event. 2 people from our group just left and it took 35 minutes to get a team.
  • Options
    mrx15mrx15 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    sure gonna try to be there :cool:
  • Options
    rickroorickroo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    going to be there wish we could use the aqueris escourt from the odessy tac cruser.
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thanks for the great idea.... but for the 10th time...some of us do work for a living....Would you please kindly offer it on a "weekend" instead?....much appreciatted:cool:
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    shrapne11shrapne11 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Please stop holding events on weekdays. Saturday and Sunday is the best time since adults have to work and kids have school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for the great idea.... but for the 10th time...some of us do work for a living....Would you please kindly offer it on a "weekend" instead?....much appreciatted:cool:
    shrapne11 wrote: »
    Please stop holding events on weekdays. Saturday and Sunday is the best time since adults have to work and kids have school.

The events I run are held during the week because that's when I'm available to run them :) If I can sneak any in on the weekend, I definitely will.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    shrapne11 wrote: »

In the weekend Bran is likely enjoying a weekend as well.
    STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    fleetadmcassityfleetadmcassity Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Great idea Brandon,

I will be there for both! ( 1pm and 5pm )

Will there be any .... special rewards .. with this Event ?
    Fleet Admiral Cassity
    Delta Fleet
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The GMT timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour! Make sure you've patched up Tribble and have transfered a VA or LG over. We'll see you on New Romulus :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    The GMT timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour! Make sure you've patched up Tribble and have transfered a VA or LG over. We'll see you on New Romulus :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

I take it that there is not going to be a Tribble Patch today then?
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    ehsradehsrad Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ill be there, ive never done one of these before so apologies if im a little green ^_^
    What do you mean I'm not kind? Just not your kind!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    daveyny wrote: »
    I take it that there is not going to be a Tribble Patch today then?

There is still one planned, yes :) After the patch is when the Test Weekend officially begins.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    mrkollinsmrkollins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Ill be there!
    Division Hispana
    www.divisionhispana.com
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    There is still one planned, yes :) After the patch is when the Test Weekend officially begins.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Oh... OK... so the patch will come later....

Gotcha.... :)

Soooo.. the 'Event' is not part of the Test Weekend...

Interesting.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    The PDT/ EDT timeslot of the event is coming up in just 1 hour! Make sure you've patched up Tribble and have transfered a VA or LG over. We'll see you on New Romulus :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    daveyny wrote: »
    Oh... OK... so the patch will come later....

Gotcha.... :)

Soooo.. the 'Event' is not part of the Test Weekend...

Interesting.

need to patch soon takes awhile
  • Options
    antonybrunelantonybrunel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Little bit annoyed now if I'm honest.

Patched up on launching STO, get in the game with 10 minutes to spare. Get to New Romulus. Now in minute 20 of 'in game' patching.

*mumble grumble mumble*
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Thanks to everyone who made it out to the event today! Had a bunch of fun and I hope you all did too :)

Please make sure to leave your feedback about the event here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.