test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't select players or NPCs while on ground maps (KDF only)

maltinpolarmaltinpolar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since last patch, I'm unable to select any player or NPC in any ground map, neither in RPG nor in shooter mode. This happens only with my KDF toon.

I've force verified my files twice and even reset my keybinds to default and the issue persists. I dont' know what else to do.

BTW: I think I remember there being a save/load keybinds button in the controls window, but now it's gone.
Post edited by maltinpolar on

Comments

• drewgreendrewgreen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I'm having the same problem but on both a Federation & Klingon account.

I have five accounts and on two them, Fed Science & KDF Tactical I am unable to select other players or NPC's. I'm not sure how long the problem has been going on on the KDF account but the problem only began on the FED account on 28/10/12 while playing in the Defari invasion zone when I suddenly automatically targeted a drone that I was sneaking past and from that point I couldn't choose my own targets or deselect the ones the system was selecting for me by clicking anywhere on the screen, even though that option is set to on in my game settings.

I've tried rstoring my settings to default but that has done nothing and after comparing the setting with the other three accounts I can see they are all the same so I have no idea what to do I have reported the problem but it could be a while before it yields any results