test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why can't I see my Omega autocarbine on my back? :-(

jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Academy
Hey all,

So I finally saved up enough data chips to buy a Mk XI Omega autocarbine, but even after toggling the "enable visual" option for weapons, I still can't see it on my toon's back!

My secondary weapon is a purple Mk XII lirpa (which can be seen on my back when selected), but even switching places with the autocarbine or equipping only the autocarbine doesn't help.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Post edited by jonbre on

Comments

• canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    As far as I can tell it's just one of those weapons that isn't hooked up to show when "holstered." The ghostbuster gun is another one. I think I've run into one other, but I can't recall just now what it was, if there even was a third.
  • jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Really? I was thinking that might be the case, but I could have sworn that I've seen the autocarbine on peoples' backs. Maybe I was mistaken!

If this is the case, I wonder why it isn't hooked up to be seen? The Omega pack is pretty popular, so you'd think it would be!

Thanks for the info! Does anyone else have any info?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
    Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It does seem a little random that some guns work and some don't. The larger minivans I can understand, but the omega gun I don't see why not. Hopefully they get that fixed for season 7's launch.
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    So far, this is about the only gun that doesn't show up.

It's either the whole Omega Force Carbine series, or maybe just the Mk XII one. I don't have the Mk X or XI to try out.

Every other weapon is represented. Even the Nanopulse has a powered down mode when strapped to your back (nice touch, btw).
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ist been like this with the autocarbine.....forever actually lol

but really....its so small i wouldnt see how it would be showed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p