test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

noob quiestion

captmike82captmike82 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2012 in The Academy
i'm a f2p and once in a wile i see a 700 day thing pop up for my toon i was wondering what it does for me and what it means i can do
Post edited by captmike82 on

Comments

• entnx01entnx01 Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    It's a Skill Point boost.

If you're in a team that has a 700-day Veteran or Lifetime Subscriber in it, they have a special ability that gives 5% more Skill Points and Bridge Officer skill points to all members in their team when Skill Points are earned.

This is why if you're in a group that doesn't have a Lifetime Subscriber/minimum 700-day Veteran, you won't see this pop up.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Well, if you saw a 700 day pop up for you, you were probably doing a team-based event with a player who was a 700 day (or more) Veteran. In turn, this gave the team a 5% skill point bonus for each player. So basically, for every kill in the match, you got 5% more skill points for it, with a bare minimum of an extra 1 skill point at a time I think.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • captmike82captmike82 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    ohhh ic ok and another question if i have a klingon char would i be able to mail items to my fed char?
  • dma1986dma1986 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    captmike82 wrote: »
    ohhh ic ok and another question if i have a klingon char would i be able to mail items to my fed char?
    Yes, just mail the item(s) to your @name and you can withdraw the item on any character on your account.
  • captmike82captmike82 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    nice thank you
  • lordfuzunlordfuzun Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    captmike82 wrote: »

Yes and no. You can send non-bound items in e-mail. But certain item like Bridge Officers are limited to their faction.