Options

<<<- The Fifth Victrix Wolves want you!!->>>

matthewatdanniematthewatdannie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Earth Spacedock
The Fifth Victrix Wolves
See more, be more, do more
Have fun being yourself

5th Victrix is
a fleet of hilarious people that like to have fun in game. We can be serious when we need to, but we like to have fun and help each other. Helping members is one of our founding principles. We all pitch in a little at a time, and no one has to grind all day. We do joke with each other, but its all in good fun and we laugh it off. We don't bicker and pick at each other, I'm proud to say we are drama free. This fleet is a drama free zone! If this sounds like the fleet for you so far, we would be more than happy to have you.

5th Victrix believes in respecting all members at all times. We answer any and all questions, there is no such thing as a stupid question. We do team up and help each other with missions. Teaming up does help you rank up faster and we have no problem with helping you. We welcome all ranks, players, and styles. All time zones are welcome to join. We do use C3 for voice chatting.

to apply visit http://5thvictrixwolves.enjin.com/ and submit an application. You can also contact members in game, or by in game mail. Or if you prefer, you can leave your name below and you will get invited as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have an awesome day! -- 5th Victrix Fleet Leaders
Archeron
Post edited by matthewatdannie on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2012
    You can contact me in game or via mail also at matthew@dannie_cz
    Archeron
  • Options
    nickducotenickducote Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    How do i leave a fleet because right now i am stuck in some task force with no body but me??
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    You can bring up your fleet menu by clicking the button thats in the same row as your doff mission button. In the info tab there is a button on the lower right corner, if you click it, you will leave the fleet. Hope I could help, feel free to contact me in game too if that didnt solve the problem.
    Archeron
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    We are determined to succeed
    Archeron
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    If anyone needs any information, please let me know and I will be more than happy to give you details.
    Archeron
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    We are a great fleet for those that do not want to get lost in the commotion and drama of a maxed out fleet. In our fleet we get to know each other, and you are not just a random member in a sea of hundreds.
    Archeron
  • Options
    nicolerae31nicolerae31 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Dear Future Wolves,

Thank you in advance for considering the 5th Victrix Wolves as your new "den". As Matt said above and you will learn in game if you spend some time with us, the Wolves at 5th Victrix are an easy going group who enjoy each others company and enjoy the game. We love working with each other to solve questions and learn about new aspects of the game we didn't realize existed. If you can't find the Website or find Matt online, you can also drop me a line at nicole'rae@nicolerae31 in game.

Happy Hunting regardless of you allegiance.
    ~Nicole'Rae

Fleet Admiral XII Victrix Lupas
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bump Bump Bump
    Archeron
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    and another....
    Archeron
  • Options
    harbingerzeroharbingerzero Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I've been with the Wolves about two weeks now, and am loving it.

You could join a large fleet where a clique of established buddies are recruiting laborers to build a starbase for them and pays in guns and ships.

Or you could join a team where each person is important and the reward is friendships and experience.

Be a Wolf, and Be Victorious.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    and another..
    Archeron
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    bump.............
    Archeron
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Bump.........
    Archeron
  • Options
    harbingerzeroharbingerzero Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Still wolfpacking...

...and still better than those mega-fleets that need peons to lord over.

Join up today and find the place you've been looking for all along.