test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnected from account server

numbdreamernumbdreamer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
After a hard day of work I wanted to play, but I can't get nowhere because I get disconnected from the account server :(
Post edited by numbdreamer on

Comments

• americanallstaramericanallstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have been looking for a new game to play since the announcement of CoX going dark . I have tried several and this is one that seems to be really fun for me, but I have been disconnected fro the server 4 times tonight, not happy at all.:mad:
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Check with your ISP provider.And see if any thing is wrong with your connection.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • meurikmeurik Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xcom43 wrote: »
    Check with your ISP provider.And see if any thing is wrong with your connection.

I just got disconnected from game server. It's happened intermittently past few days, but generally, Cryptics servers are rather unstable.

And no, for my part, there's nothing wrong with my connection, since I can evidently visit the forums and post this comment from the same machine.
    HvGQ9pH.png
  • ztrl1ztrl1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This is happening to me too, and it seems to be getting worse by the day.
    Some people buy Tier 6 ships and expect to win. Other people buy Tier 6 ships and are Tier 6 pilots.
    ~Tear
  • fubaracidefubaracide Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It's amazing how many check your connection, your ISP etc messages there are. Well I find it hard to believe that several people on teamspeak get the same errors at the same moment from all over the country and it's my connection or my ISP.

Right now the game is totally unplayable. Can't even do a search on the exchange because I got disconnected while doing a search and the button is now stuck grayed out. People are dropping like flies in STFs and get already a member of the mission when trying to get back in.
    edited October 2012
    Are you guys getting booted when you are trying to transfur to another map
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • meurikmeurik Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm getting booted when browsing/selling on the Exchange.
    HvGQ9pH.png
  • ztrl1ztrl1 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm getting booted ever 5-15 minutes no matter what I'm doing.
    Some people buy Tier 6 ships and expect to win. Other people buy Tier 6 ships and are Tier 6 pilots.
    ~Tear
  • fubaracidefubaracide Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Sometimes but it can happen anytime. So far today doing STFs, fleet mark missions, buying duty officers at starbase, and using the exchange in addition to just sitting in sector space sending out duty missions. Different people were doing different things and about half of the people in our guild got disconnected at the exact same time.
    edited October 2012
    At least i am not the only one.I am not having any of them issues the only issue so far is the transferring issue to map's.
  • fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I've been noticing that I've been getting disconnected from STO almost every night. I can log back in immediately, but can't find any reason for me to be disconnected like this. (And no, it's not my internet as none of my other connections are being lost.)
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I have been looking for a new game to play since the announcement of CoX going dark . I have tried several and this is one that seems to be really fun for me, but I have been disconnected fro the server 4 times tonight, not happy at all.:mad:

What did you mean by CoX going dark. Cause I am having problems with Cox as a ISP right now?
  • sonicshowersonicshower Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Everytime I disconnect and reconnect the game runs slower than it did before and gets worse as you get booted more times and reconnect. :EDIT: It actually runs slower as time goes on the longer the client is running. I reset the client it ran fine again and as time went on it started bogging down again. Feels like a giant memory leak
    sh2sxc7.gif