test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cannot purchase captaub retrain token because limit reached?

shivelymattshivelymatt Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Tribble - Bug Reports
ok, so on the main server, i have only ever bought one retrain token on my one character. Today finding my build to be lacking in dps, i decided to transfer him to tribble to buy a respec token and test a new build before i by a token. I have done this before on other toons, however this time im getting the message "You cannot purchase Captain Retrain Token because you have already reached the limit." So since when is there a limit on spending money on this game? is F2p only allowed to buy 1 repsec token than boom were SOL if it wasnt right? or is this a bug? I dont want to spend the money on a token if its not going to allow me to use it. Also it will let me buy almost everything else w/ my zen, just not a rename or retrain token. says the same for both
Post edited by shivelymatt on

Comments

• shivelymattshivelymatt Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well, no replys, so i gambled, and guess what, no respec limit on the main server, deffently a bug!
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not a bug. The c-store is disabled on Tribble so you can't buy respec tokens. You can however buy them on holodeck and transfer that character over with them and it should work fine and dandy.

/Edit:

Err scratch that apparently it is working cept for that item. Well i'm totally blind >.>
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113