test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STF option to kick members

drakuhdrakuh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello boys and girls .

Can we get a vote to kick team members out of STF's for the greater good ? Whenever i get into public STF's there's most of the time on afk player looking for easy dilithium without putting in any work :mad: . A vot to kick option would be very usefull in this situation , first it would kick this fella out so we don't have to work for him and second , another player can come in and give a hand . Vote should be accepted by 3 or 4 out of 4 members ( since one is afk or watching TV ) and be avaible only twice in the STF so things don't get screwd .

P.S Hope a similar thread hasn't been made before , if it has than my bad :) To many titles to go through
Post edited by drakuh on

Comments

• phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    This has been proposed many times (it's not a bad idea, if one can design a system that won't be abused). Your best option is to do matches with pre-made teams.
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
  • anoxmanoxm Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i think this would be a bad idea. It simply encourages singling out and is likely to be abused.
    While it is annoying, they're just as likely to band together and boot the player who's done the most work.
  • wenom4wenom4 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    that is great idea vote or somethin like that ... maybe some1 want to join to started stf who will help
  • fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If you take a look at the games where something like that is implemented, it's being abused as well. Four people from the same fleet running an STF/dungeon/encounter with one random guy who then gets kicked right before looting time.

Best counter against those leeching scumbags is to just eat the penalty and leave the STF before doing any work.