test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

counselor on Fleet Base is indecent....

themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Art of Star Trek Online
The counselor on the starbase either needs to learn how to cross her legs or wear slacks.

:eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2012
    I don't get why there is a skirt option at all anyway, they weren't seen in ST after the TOS era as part of a uniform.
    Not that STO has a uniform code anyway.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rohirrimrohirrim Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    artan42 wrote: »
    I don't get why there is a skirt option at all anyway, they weren't seen in ST after the TOS era as part of a uniform.
    Not that STO has a uniform code anyway.

Not quite true http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEJ0XlX9Kbo
    12th-Feet
    Fleet Admiral Enterprise-D
  • carl103carl103 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Am i the only person who when somthing like this is brought up hs to go see what the fuss is about becuase he never noticed...

Seriously, dirty minded beeepity - beep - beeeps
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What counselor?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • themariethemarie Member Posts: 1,055 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    carl103 wrote: »
    Am i the only person who when something like this is brought up hs to go see what the fuss is about because he never noticed...

Seriously, dirty minded beeepity - beep - beeeps

I was informed that I am late to this party. Guess I was too busy actually playing the game to notice. :D
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What counselor?

Check the chess tables in the starbase lounge.
    edited October 2012
    rohirrim wrote: »

Yes but my brain edited the Skant out of itself:P
    Didn't all those dress things leave after about episode 10 anyway.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Which reminds me that I oughta buy a skant for some of my crew...

Nice prank to play on a Klingon.

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    the "Skant" was banned under the convention of Romulus as "Degrading to sentient beings"

asking your crew to wear it carrys penalty of law in the federation , Klingon empire , Romulan Empire , Q continum and Orion space

its legal in the Ferengi Alliance but only for staff below the rank of assistant under manager third class
    Live long and Prosper
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    themarie wrote: »
    The counselor on the starbase either needs to learn how to cross her legs or wear slacks.

:eek:

i never noticed and begs the question...why were you looking?
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I'm surprised. The Boffs all wear knickers. I know that because the other week, i went into the tailor and for some reason, the women were loading fully except for their skirts. It was rather..... pervy. Even when I switched to other boffs, there they were, without their skirts. So I would have thought those knickers would have been part of the standard female model.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    grylak wrote: »
    I'm surprised. The Boffs all wear knickers. I know that because the other week, i went into the tailor and for some reason, the women were loading fully except for their skirts. It was rather..... pervy. Even when I switched to other boffs, there they were, without their skirts. So I would have thought those knickers would have been part of the standard female model.
    Uhm, Casual Fridays?
    edited October 2012
    Hang on a minute somone actually looked to see iof she's wearing nickers :eek:. I just went and had a look to see what the fuss was about and noticed short skirt + sitting position = easy to see up her skirt.

TBH thinking on it i suspect it's a joke aimed at troy, she spent a lot of time in outfits that where more revealing than the standard, not to mention that ferengi episode.
    edited October 2012
    TBH thinking on it i suspect it's a joke aimed at troy, she spent a lot of time in outfits that where more revealing than the standard, not to mention that ferengi episode.

Yeah, but reveling from the other end normally. Really is having most of her bust showing therapeutic in some way... Don't answer that:cool:

#TASforSTO

• jnohdjnohd Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Odd, I don't see a Couns... oh right I'm a Klingon.

:P
    Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
    ALL HOLDINGS FINISHED! - Starbase 5-5-5-5 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
    A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
    Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Odd, ours seems to be standing up. Does she only sit if you've done the dil sink projects?
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't think its limited to the SB counselor...

I have a couple of female toons, who wear skirts, and when they materialize in, they're wearing thongs for a short period of time... :o

The same thing also happens when a toon with a skirt fires a weapons from the kneeling position.

Yikes! :eek:
    edited October 2012
    @ssargon: must be. I thought she used to be stood up, and blue not gold...

I'd screenshot it for you but that would be a bit pervy ;).
  • grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ssargon wrote: »
    Odd, ours seems to be standing up. Does she only sit if you've done the dil sink projects?

If you've done the bar project, it puts in a load of seats and couches as well as the bar (I'm assuming it's that one) and the councillor moves to a seat by a chess board.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    grylak wrote: »
    If you've done the bar project, it puts in a load of seats and couches as well as the bar (I'm assuming it's that one) and the councillor moves to a seat by a chess board.
    Ah, that explains it. I wonder what that says about Dilithium and Federation counsellors...
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ssargon wrote: »
    Ah, that explains it. I wonder what that says about Dilithium and Federation counsellors...

Lolz.... :D

I've wanted this for a while. My captain looks cute in a skirt, but she shouldn't be flashing her crew all the time! :(
    edited October 2012

That they like chairs made of it and it's corosive?
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    @ssargon: must be. I thought she used to be stood up, and blue not gold...

I'd screenshot it for you but that would be a bit pervy ;).

Not really..where's the pic?:D
    DUwNP.gif