test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How about the Nexus?

supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
Data said that the Nexus would pass the Alpha Quadrant in 2410. It's been 2409 for 3 years, and I think we need fresh stuff. I propose a Featured Series in the Nexus, where Section 31 has our crew fighting men who believe they can use the Nexus to change time in their favor.
Post edited by supergaminggeek on

Comments

• Options
    captainmarvelushcaptainmarvelush Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want to see it only if we can go in and rescue Kirk. Bring Jim Kirk back to this time and turn him loose with a Tac Oddy.

God help the Klingons.....
    Captain of the Thunder and the Lightning

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg
  • Options
    admiraltirad235admiraltirad235 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Next century
  • Options
    hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I want to see it only if we can go in and rescue Kirk. Bring Jim Kirk back to this time and turn him loose with a Tac Oddy.

*see klingons vs fed balance thread in Fed shipyard forum

Fleet Tor'Kaht Retrofit. Tell me humans, WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW!!!
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • Options
    stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    How about the Nexus?
    No thanks. Not a fan of the movie and I think there's already been enough time travel plotlines.
  • Options
    paragon92518paragon92518 Member Posts: 268
    edited October 2012

Would make a stellar "intro" for Shatner to do a voice over for a FE Mission / Story arc.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Would make a stellar "intro" for Shatner to do a voice over for a FE Mission / Story arc.

Anyone think so?
  • Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Anyone think so?

<-- thinks so.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I'm really surprised there were not more responses to this. What has Shatner done to alienate fans and ST franchise? Who's Cheerios did he pee in?
  • Options
    sfhqsfhq Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I personally think it might be a cool little "1 week event" one of these days as the Nexus passes through Fed space again, that's about it. The Nexus.. I personally don't see much story potential in there.

The Nexus is not quite time travel.. more time a time trap, but still I'd think it would only be worth seeing it move around sector space and maybe have a unique 1 week only special mission relating to it.. that's about it though.
    ---
    "We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."
    Sincerely,
    The Cube Assimilating Your Ship Right Now
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Bill Shatner VOICE OVER....update on Captain Kirk...lots of potential there, even if only for a limited time. It's not like Shat would turn it down. He would probably get a kick out of it, and probably would attract more players to the game.
  • Options
    psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I wouldn't mind it, but I don't know if there's much potential for a story there.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • Options
    grylakgrylak Member Posts: 1,594 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Remember Data said it came through Fed space every 39 years BEFORE they realised Soran was altering it's course. Who know's where it's gone now.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'