test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Human Teamwork questions

zanthe25zanthe25 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
I recently been adding humans Boffs to my ship crew for the Leadership trait....

Its meant to add...
+20% Hull Regeneration rate
+20 Starship Subsystem Repair.

However I notice no change on character sheets even in space.
Efficient boff you actually see the + skill on you charac sheet, but not humans + skill

Questions
1: Are the skills still actually working correctly?
2: If they are working correctly, will multiple human crew bonus stack?

If they are working correcty then i would consider t a bug that it not show up on character sheet.
Post edited by zanthe25 on

Comments

• tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Look at the starship hull repair stat. You will have +10 for each human BOFF that you equip, +20 if you are a human captain.... you know.. the place where you see your skill point results. I think it is under space stats, but am not logged into the game to confirm. If you have 9 points in hull repair, then if you have 3 human BOFFS, it will show as +129 hull repair.

cryptic puts things ALLLLLLLL over the place. Sometimes you get the figures in the space stats window. Sometimes you will see a tooltip popup when you hover over a console with your mouse and see the change.

There is no consistent place to look, so you have to look at all of them.

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • zanthe25zanthe25 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    tfomega wrote: »
    Look at the starship hull repair stat. You will have +10 for each human BOFF that you equip, +20 if you are a human captain.... you know.. the place where you see your skill point results. I think it is under space stats, but am not logged into the game to confirm. If you have 9 points in hull repair, then if you have 3 human BOFFS, it will show as +129 hull repair.

cryptic puts things ALLLLLLLL over the place. Sometimes you get the figures in the space stats window. Sometimes you will see a tooltip popup when you hover over a console with your mouse and see the change.

There is no consistent place to look, so you have to look at all of them.

Well i checked there already it was one first places i looked... I have 2x human boff with skill, and i put 6pt into hull repair which = 84 pts... but even with human crew its still 84 points... repair rate not changed either and they no sub system reapir skill at all on there and they should be 40 pts
    edited October 2012
    make sure you are in a map instance and not in sector space or on ground/starbase.. mine shows up. I have 124 and I have 9 clicks in mine.

• zanthe25zanthe25 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    make sure you are in a map instance and not in sector space or on ground/starbase.. mine shows up. I have 124 and I have 9 clicks in mine.

I always check in orbit not sector, so i no idea why the bonus not show up
  • quiscustodietquiscustodiet Member Posts: 350
    edited October 2012
    It's been bugged (BOFF version, the Captain verion works, IIRC) for quite some time. Get Saurians instead.
  • yarmanokyarmanok Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    can anyone tell if multiple teamwork stacks or no :confused:
    edited December 2012
    Your question is finally answered. There is a bug.

See the thread here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7177591&postcount=2

• lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    lol pow, zing, crack! and down goes Frasier!

Cryptic strikes again with the ole one two rope a dope and players are sent reeling! :D

The are the Godzilla in Manilla!
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • hereticknight085hereticknight085 Member Posts: 3,783 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Your question is finally answered. There is a bug.

See the thread here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7177591&postcount=2

That actually explains a LOT... Recently I've been having survival issues despite having 3 human BOffs (only got them for their superior traits and free abilities, the leadership was an added bonus), ones I didn't have before... now this makes perfect sense... XD
    It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once. B)
  • mixiplix777mixiplix777 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    so you have to be a saurian captain to benefit from saurian efficiency?
    edited January 2013
    so you have to be a saurian captain to benefit from saurian efficiency?

You might want to read the entire thread:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=7177591#post7177591

Your question was already asked and answered 6 days prior to the date of your question.

The specific answer is in another post Borticus made within the same thread:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=7180491&postcount=11