test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the referral program "on hold?"

jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Academy
Hey all - I remember that it used to be that Cryptic would accommodate people who refer other people to STO with a photonic bridge officer. I would really like to get that officer (and to see the price of one on the exchange is troubling :( ), but when one looks at the "referral program" on the "community hub" page, it says "coming soon." This leads me to believe that this policy might not be effective anymore.

Does anyone happen to have any info on this?

Thank you! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Post edited by jonbre on

Comments

• tangolighttangolight Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    The referral program was put on hold when the game went free to play. Cryptic has said they want to bring it back in a different form later, but no announcements have been made recently on it.

At the moment, the exchange is probably your best bet.
  • jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thank you for the info! I guess I'll just have to save up. :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
    Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
  • tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What's the going rate on the photonic boff? I have one and need EC ;)

*runs off to look*
  • mbomberdavidmbomberdavid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I do wish they would get the referral program to return soon. I hope we dont loose any of our past credit.
  • sithrebel15sithrebel15 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lololololololol its never gonna happen