test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Priority One Episode 99 | The Kestraline Entity

zmacgzmacg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
Priority One Episode 99 | The Kestraline Entity

Hello Captains! Welcome to Episode 99 of Priority One recorded on Thursday, October 4th, 2012 and hosted on PriorityOnePodcast.com and now streaming live on TrekRadio.NET on Thursday nights!!!

In this episode?s Blank of the Week we add another part to the Starship Priority One! We?ll find out what happened This Week in Trek. In STO News we cover a new blog article from Soriedem?s Spirit of Trek featuring Holodeck tech, the Cryptic / PWE account merge, Season 6 Dev Blog 30, Starbase Featured Project, this week?s spotlighted mission, destination Star Trek London convention, and more! Lastly, we have a very special interview with Cryptic Kestrel aka Christine Thompson, Writer at Cryptic Studios!

If you are a blogger, or would like to try your hand at it, we are always looking for new blogging talent to cover Game/Gaming News, scifi/fantasy or entertainment topics. If interested, please forward you contact information and experience along with a few writing samples to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com ℅ Bill! Please know that all of our positions are volunteer, but we can offer a well known outlet for your work.

Did you miss any of our great Blogs last week? Stop by this link and see for yourself! We have new Videos coming out all the time now! Stop by our YouTube page and take a look!

Liked this episode? Totally hated it? Leave a comment below, Contact Us using our handy web form or leave your comments under Episode 99 at www.priorityonepodcast.com!

If you are a Fleet Admiral and are interested in joining one of our future shows to be interviewed about your fleet, please send us an email at incoming@priorityonepodcast.com.

To get the missions you are making using The Foundry featured, send in the name of your mission, a brief description, and your @handle to incoming@priorityonepodcast.com. You might be asked to record a video walkthrough of your mission with Priority One!

We have a call out to all Priority One fans for your ideas, bugs and tips for our new Field Notes Segment! Visit this link to submit your bugs, tips, or any idea or feature you would like to see implemented in game.

Enjoy the show!

STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://priorityonepodcast.com

SUBSCRIBE:

FEEDBURNER

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

CATCH US LIVE ON TREKRADIO, Thursdays 5:30 PM PT/8:30 PM ET:

www.trekradio.net
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bghostbghost Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i wish the episodes were longer
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What Kestral said regarding the storylines for the KDF, sounds pretty interesting. So much potential storylines that even the Federation players could benefit (within their own storyline paths of course).

And too bad Branflakes and crew ruined the surprise you guys were supposed to spring this episode. Think they owe you a bottle of 2309 Vintage Bloodwine. ;)
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited October 2012
    And too bad Branflakes and crew ruined the surprise you guys were supposed to spring this episode. Think they owe you a bottle of 2309 Vintage Bloodwine. ;)

Hey now! That's not true. I was really just reposting what James was putting on Twitter and sneaking in a few extra details :P Plus, if you had listened in live on Thursday you would have heard all this ;)

Great episode! Looking forward to #100 :D

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • zmacgzmacg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    bghost wrote: »
    i wish the episodes were longer

I'm glad you like the show!

Most of our episodes are between 30 min and 1 hour. Occasionally, we go well beyond that, an example would be episode 86, our shipyard supplemental with Lead Designer Al Rivera! That one clocks in at 1:36 hours. Check it out here!

There is more where that comes from, just check our recent archive. Soon we will have the wayback machine installed on the new site and you can go back to ep 01 if you like. There are some on the archives that run over 2 hours! We also have dozens of Blog posts, comics, videos and another show, with a third show on the way, if you are looking for more. :cool:

Thanks again!
  • zmacgzmacg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    What Kestral said regarding the storylines for the KDF, sounds pretty interesting. So much potential storylines that even the Federation players could benefit (within their own storyline paths of course).

For another look at Kestral's storyline, check out Sargon's Warrior's Way column this week.

And we have all the tweet leaked pics on our new Gallery Page Here.
  • leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Great interview.

I'd be interested to talk to the STO team or Kestrel about some of this.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    zmacg wrote: »
    For another look at Kestral's storyline, check out Sargon's Warrior's Way column this week.

And we have all the tweet leaked pics on our new Gallery Page Here.

Ah appricate it!

Liked that Vektor's ship made it into STO. Just hope that guppy mouth was brought into proportion, felt too big on the concept art. And the Klingon ship, I said it in another thread, that it looks like a BoP crashed into a junkyard and then got rear-ended by a Raptor. :P
    Hey now! That's not true. I was really just reposting what James was putting on Twitter and sneaking in a few extra details Plus, if you had listened in live on Thursday you would have heard all this

Bah, I know. I kid. :P

Though you did say "wait for Priority One". :rolleyes:

Now we DTNE designers going to get some unique titles for our ships, right? ;)
  • f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Well ... I'll admit I was hoping for a bit more details on the abilities and bridge officer layout for these birds.

The description from James makes me feel it needs to be completely universal to live up to expectations.

Sorry but the term Bad @&S makes me dream big. :D

Though you did say "wait for Priority One". :rolleyes:

Now we DTNE designers going to get some unique titles for our ships, right? ;)

Yeah .... He did, didn't he. Brandon ... We want MORE information. We CRAVE details. We LIVE for the details!!! :P
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    So the 1000 day ships are Destroyers, nice.
    "Everytime I go over 75 words, people start to twitch."
    "Please. Will... You... just... let... me... shoot... something?"
    LOL
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Minions for KESTREL Minions for KESTREL!!

Please finish and release your post Alpha KDF missions!!!
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • starfish1701starfish1701 Member Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Great show. Really enjoyed it.

Didn't realise you had done so many though. :eek: