test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to make a new alt?

dapperdrakedapperdrake Member Posts: 254 Arc User
I have a Orion girl from KDF who is lvl 50.
I would like to make a new alt with the same body as my orion girl, the same face, the same color skin, the same color hair.
Is it possible to export specs from one toon to make another one?
Thanks in advance.
Post edited by dapperdrake on

Comments

• medtac124medtac124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Short answer, no.

Long answer, sorry, no.
    [SIGPIC]Click here to visit our website[/SIGPIC]
    lunasto wrote: »
    Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
  • williammccormickwilliammccormick Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would like to make a new alt with the same body as my orion girl, the same face, the same color skin, the same color hair.
    Is it possible to export specs from one toon to make another one?
    Thanks in advance.

Only way to do it, that I know of, is to go to a tailor and right down the setting that you have with your existing toon, and use them on your Alt. That was the only way I could get my toon into my Foundry mission.
    William McCormick -- Vice Admiral USS. Tiberius-E Odyssey Tactical

Captain in The Armada fleet -- Intelligence Officer.
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Only way to do it, that I know of, is to go to a tailor and right down the setting that you have with your existing toon, and use them on your Alt. That was the only way I could get my toon into my Foundry mission.
    Writing down the specs isn't even necessary. For creating an Alt with features, you should be able to 'save' an outfit (which includes the body specs) from the tailor, then have the tailor 'load' it on an Alt fresh out of the Tutorial (provided she has enough ECs to pay for the change) For an Alt of the same faction/race/class this shouldn't be a problem...

Note: Tailor 'save' files are stored locally on your computer, so saves and loads must be done from the same machine unless you transfer the 'saved' tailor files
  • zanthe25zanthe25 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Thanks in advance.

you cant export builds but you can export costume and apperance...

go to tailor of your character and at bottom is option to save, click that...

when creating new charater at bottom click load and pick you model...

done

exact visual copy of your other toon, i know coz i done it more than once.