test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch's I think one more day should be added

xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
I Think since you guys keep breaking more then you fix you should at lest add another day for patching.

Instead of having one day have 2 days a week.
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Post edited by xcom43 on

Comments

• hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    No way. Do you want even MOAR bugs every week? :P
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    hypl wrote: »
    No way. Do you want even MOAR bugs every week? :P

lol like its going to matter
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    That's what the test server is for.
  • kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012

but the TEST server doesnt do any good if the bugs are moved over lol..espceially when they only give us 2 days at most to scour through hour upon hours of new patches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • zdfx19zdfx19 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I don't know. They have had some Q&A issues on the patches. But some one had to go and bring up the test server. I wonder, how many people actually use it to help bug check their work? Sure, in my case I am a paying subscriber and frankly I shouldn't have to volunteer to bug check the professional work they are paid to do. However, the company situation is what it is...
  • xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited October 2012

That may be true but How many people really use the test server.

The really only time i see many many people on the test server is when a new season pop's up.

Or when new Content show's Up.

Other then that there are not many that use the test server.Like me i have not been on test server for all most a year and made a lot in Zen points the last time i checked.

Remember they use to have 3 day's a week updating the Holodeck be cause not many where on test server.

In all honesty they should be All so testing this out them self's to not just us.They are the one's that are doing the programing for us.So they should have a team of player's that will test out the new content.
  • aveldraaveldra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    cynder2012 wrote: »
    but the TEST server doesnt do any good if the bugs are moved over lol..espceially when they only give us 2 days at most to scour through hour upon hours of new patches.

This is exactly the problem with the test server in this game. Feedback from players is rarely even glossed over, they only really listen to the internal testing team. Just lock the test server completely from public use and stop insulting the intelligence of the playerbase.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xcom43 wrote: »
    That may be true but How many people really use the test server.

Thought about it, but it wasn't possible to roll a toon to send to tribble- that I can't get back. Perhaps if cryptic was kind enough to gift me a toon slot I might consider it. You remember that it takes a few weeks to work the bugs out of a major update bomb so an extra day wont do squat to the products quality. Bad enough I had to pay for a foundry slot...

:mad:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Thought about it, but it wasn't possible to roll a toon to send to tribble- that I can't get back. Perhaps if cryptic was kind enough to gift me a toon slot I might consider it. You remember that it takes a few weeks to work the bugs out of a major update bomb so an extra day wont do squat to the products quality. Bad enough I had to pay for a foundry slot...

Unless there was a change, you just copy an existing toon from Holodeck to Tribble. You should have as many character slots on Tribble as you do on Holodeck.

Nothing ever comes back from Tribble.

Or am I not understanding what you are mad about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    boglejam73 wrote: »
    Unless there was a change, you just copy an existing toon from Holodeck to Tribble. You should have as many character slots on Tribble as you do on Holodeck.

Nothing ever comes back from Tribble.

Or am I not understanding what you are mad about?

I was told the toon transfers, and you cant transfer him back. Maybe I misunderstood, but to copy doesn't require another slot in my roster for him ?

Oh, thats right- I remember now, required a completely new game install and patch session.

My bad, sry for the thread derail.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012

what do you mean? It doesn't take away anything. Tribble character slots are completely separate from Holodeck slots. You don't lose a character when you copy them to Tribble, they are still available on Holodeck. You can even roll completely new toons, directly on Tribble, if you don't want to playtest with an existing character. You even get unlimited transfers, so if you change something on your Holodeck toon you just have to re-copy it to get that on your Tribble toon. And if you don't like the way a toon has become, or you need more slots, you can delete that toon and you get another open slot, you never loose any slots you already have purchased or used.
  • boglejam73boglejam73 Member Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I was told the toon transfers, and you cant transfer him back. Maybe I misunderstood, but to copy doesn't require another slot in my roster for him ?

Oh, thats right- I remember now, required a completely new game install and patch session.

My bad, sry for the thread derail.

Yeah, I got ya now. That would be a deal breaker for me too if I didn't have a lot of empty drive space.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]