Install Arc
Options

Was i TRIBBLE or is it a cryptic user

spacecaptianspacecaptian Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Academy
there is somebody with my same name spacecaptain who i've seen posting things
he must either be a cryptic user (i'm pwe) or he TRIBBLE my account
(i think he's a cryptic user)

(edit nevermind this guy is SpaceCaptain and i'm spacecaptain)

(edit he's gone because cryptic accounts don't work anymore)
Post edited by spacecaptian on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    According to the search function there's only 1 spacecaptian, and that's you - and you made 3 posts on the forum. Since you spelled captain wrong in your user name it's quite possible there's a spacecaptain out there who isn't you, but still posting with the correct speling; or some other combination of user name similar to yours: spacecaptain1, spacecaptian1, spac3captian, etc.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    According to the search function there's only 1 spacecaptian, and that's you - and you made 3 posts on the forum. Since you spelled captain wrong in your user name it's quite possible there's a spacecaptain out there who isn't you, but still posting with the correct speling; or some other combination of user name similar to yours: spacecaptain1, spacecaptian1, spac3captian, etc.

or he is using cryptic instead of pwe

Edit: he posted before i even joined
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Cryptic folks can't post on the forum any more. The forums are PW now, so only PW accounts can post here.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Cryptic folks can't post on the forum any more. The forums are PW now, so only PW accounts can post here.

so he's probably gone for good

(whew i was worried people would confuse me for him)
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    pwe forum names should also all be lower case.

however if somehow he is using an old cryptic account and is still posting then its nothing to worry about other than being a little odd that it still works. only worry when its exactly the same as you.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    pwe forum names should also all be lower case.

however if somehow he is using an old cryptic account and is still posting then its nothing to worry about other than being a little odd that it still works. only worry when its exactly the same as you.

it doesn't still work it was just an old post i found

edit: so we don't have anything to worry about
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Btw he posted something gross i would never even

edit: it was in archived posts from back in 2010 i wasn't even on here
  • Options
    jdalton1jdalton1 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've looked carefully, and he's called SpaceCaptain, and i can see in your handle that you are spacecaptian. (he has "ai" and you have "ia" in your handle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi Space Captain,

If you'd like to PM me a link to some of his threads I'll get this looked in to for you.

Cheers

Tobar26th

Edit: Looks like jdalton1 has probably hit the nail on the head there.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    jdalton1 wrote: »
    I've looked carefully, and he's called SpaceCaptain, and i can see in your handle that you are spacecaptian. (he has "ai" and you have "ia" in your handle)
    thanks man (or woman idk) i didn't notice that
  • Options
    tobar26thtobar26th Member Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    And with that I'll close the thread.
This discussion has been closed.