test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Something crazy just happened on my bridge!

cloudinfinitycloudinfinity Member Posts: 59 Arc User
So I was showing some of my fleet mates the bridge of the mobius temporal destroyer. As is our custom, we like to activate every available power up and blast the hell out of the inside with our guns.

This time was different. I'm not quite sure what triggered this, but out of somewhere, a Klingon from the past appeared and started attacking us. He looked very similar to the captain you fight in the Dividian time travel missions.

Has this happened to anyone else?

How was this triggered?

The three of us are soo confused!
Post edited by cloudinfinity on

Comments

• Options
    hravikhravik Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Someone must have used a Triolic Pattern Enhancer, it has a random chance to do stuff like that.
  • Options
    cloudinfinitycloudinfinity Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You're right! Someone did use one. So that's what caused it eh? Cool!
  • Options
    kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hravik wrote: »
    Someone must have used a Triolic Pattern Enhancer, it has a random chance to do stuff like that.

wow...never knew that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It also can summon confused Redshirts and Tribbles. :D
  • Options
    aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It also can summon confused Redshirts and Tribbles. :D

And angry Devidians (well, maybe not angry...but whatever passes for angry among their misbegotten kind...hungry, maybe?).
  • Options
    cusashorncusashorn Member Posts: 461
    edited September 2012
    I always wondered what... use that Triolic Pattern Enhancer had.
    "My frozen dairy-based confectionery attracts all the males of the species to the facilities. They all agree on it's superiority. Indeed, it is superior to yours. I could teach you the finer details but that would require monetary recompense on your part."
    -The Milkshake Song: Vulcan Edition
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    avantgarde01avantgarde01 Member Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I once used the Pattern Enhancer in the middle of a boss fight, only to have a Dahar Master spawn and attack as well. Fun times.
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's my favorite device, that I use in worship and praying to the devidian gods who sometimes get angry at me and send a minion hehe!

I've had many funny moments with the enhancer, especially when I once got the devidian leader itself to appear while I was messing around on nukara prime! He was on fire for a long time and he even fought with the tholians before he went up in flames completely! It was hilarious! I once also saw a devidian coming out of the KAGE boss room in formation with some marching borg drones cause someone else had used one as well, cracked me up!

I wish the buff these give you could be raised a little, but also give a higher chance to spawn something too, cause it's priceless when it happens at awkward times! Also some more possibilities would be nice too, like the monsters from gre'thor for example!
  • Options
    khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Someday we'd summon the Borg Queen herself. X3

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • Options
    wildmousexwildmousex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Real men give it to one of their Boff's - they pop it every chance they get - in or out of a fight, and it makes every ground fight so much more - - - random.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU