test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MACO Uniform

jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Okay, so I'm sure this has crossed the minds of more than a few people on these forums - has anyone heard of any news that might suggest a MACO uniform from Enterprise might make it to the C-Store?

If not, let's start the movement for this item here! I know I would pay good money for it!

Thanks for the support! :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Post edited by jonbre on

Comments

• kalvorax#3775 kalvorax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hmm..havent heard anything...but i hope they make it and the Rifle that goes with it :).if it would include both i would probably pay 700 zen for it...and add it into the ENT bundle....right now the closest I've gotten to it is using mk 11 Omega Force Gear (spent the past weekend grindgin the 120 edcs for it...make over 60k dil too...and im STILL refining it all.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd pay 550 zen for that uniform.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • kylesal24kylesal24 Member Posts: 312
    edited September 2012
    It has my vote.

Kyle
    Delta Fleet Command
  • nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd buy that for a dollar....

*cough* I mean I'd pay Zen for that too!
    server_hamster6.png
  • cavaduscavadus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd love to have the uniform and particularly the rifle.

There's an elite fleet personal weapon which looks an awful lot like the M.A.C.O. rifle already though you need engineering III to unlock the project.
  • jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bump! Let's get some more support for this!! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
    Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well... they've added worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I support this!
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,151 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wallet: Im all yours
    Brain: Can I have the backpack, mirror variant and rifle?
    Wallet: Shut up
    Brain: But I want the rifle!!!
    Wallet: Wallet has Spoken!
    Brain: son of a....
    Stomach: Nom Nom Nom
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    Thank you for the Typhoon!
  • admiraljt#1430 admiraljt Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    +1
    /signed
    More canon stuffs
  • ltsmithltsmith Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would like to see it added to the Enterprise bundle as well with the MACO rifle. Personaly I want to see a bundle for all Star Trek Series.
  • chevaliertialyschevaliertialys Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    MACO uniforms (especially with a rifle) would be pretty great. I'd buy it.

I get that Enterprise isn't as popular as Voyager or TNG, but the MACOs were a much bigger part of the show than the racing uniform or TNG season 1 admiral uniform that were recently released. I don't really see how they can justify making such marginal costumes before the MACO uniform.
  • theindefatigabletheindefatigable Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would also pay a reasonable amount for the ENT Maco outfits and rifle. I've sort of wanted these in the back of my head for a while, and am glad to see others want it too.

Maybe Cryptic could throw in a pet beagle as well? :o) I loooooooooove beagles!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Former/Cryptic Name: Captain_Hans_Langsdorff
    Founding member, Special Service Squadron
    "Fear God and Dread Nought." First Sea Lord, Adm. Jacky Fisher
  • zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Rifle would turn it into a PER CHARACTER thing, so no thx to rifle, but i'll take the 550 Zen account wide costume option without thinking twice

FED side need more non Uniform looking uniforms for all my odd Aliens ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shaunklshaunkl Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Want Enterprise Pack #2 with away team jacket, MACO uniform, Admiral Uniform, Desert Uniform, dress uniform, NX-01 Cap, and 2150's era EV suit.

(Also Phase Pistols and MACO rifles. I'd be okay with them being like the TOS set weapons so I could have them account-wide.)

(P. S. And if you want to play around with the tech, an Enterprise transporter effect, proper communicator animation, and 2150s tricorder model wouldn't hurt either.)

(P.P.S. And a NX-Class Interior)
    Number one on my wishlist: New FED transporter effect
    Number two: 22nd Century Excursion Jackets
    Number three: Handheld communicator animation for non-combadge uniforms
  • admiralbrad77admiralbrad77 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    along with the uniform, i wish they would add the phase pistols, i love those
  • admiralbrad77admiralbrad77 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    shaunkl wrote: »
    Want Enterprise Pack #2 with away team jacket, MACO uniform, Admiral Uniform, Desert Uniform, dress uniform, NX-01 Cap, and 2150's era EV suit.

(Also Phase Pistols and MACO rifles. I'd be okay with them being like the TOS set weapons so I could have them account-wide.)

(P. S. And if you want to play around with the tech, an Enterprise transporter effect, proper communicator animation, and 2150s tricorder model wouldn't hurt either.)

i agree with all you said
  • tmichctmichc Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Definitely! If possible, include the Mirror MACO uniform, as I liked the badge better and they got a sort of body armour thing going on (see my avatar). But yes, I would pay Zen for that (I'm sure they're the magic words to getting stuff done).

Oh, and if possible, allow us to use the NX-01 bridge for other ships (I would love to use it on my Armitages).

Tim
  • thechugsterthechugster Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012

gotta throw my vote in for this, maybe only have one weapon in the pack and offer the other as a mission reward, as in Night of the Comet, along with a ENT era season 1 torp launcher or phase cannons
    Looking for a great fleet, then try the UFP/House of Kular, visit ufplanets.com for more info
    A forum post should be like a woman's skirt, long enough to cover the subject matter but short enough to keep things interesting.
  • joshl7889joshl7889 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    MACO rifle YES YES YES!!!! i have been wanting that ever since i saw it used in that first episode on S3 of enterprise. I told my wife, i want that NOW. my MACO battle rifle looks cool but i would rather it look like the ENT model rifle.
    *Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
    *Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
    *Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
  • irishhawkdrakeirishhawkdrake Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to see a proper update for MACO formal uniforms in the 25th century timeline of current STO instead of just the old ones from ENT.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,151 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    enterprise maco outfit plox
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    Thank you for the Typhoon!
  • johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd pay 550 zen for that uniform.

Word. That outfit was pretty neat, and if it comes out it really should include a Maco badge.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif