test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why Doesn't My Mirror Universe Ship Have Purple Nacelles/Deflector?

jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Academy
Hey all - so I was fortunate enough to get a mirror universe ship in a tholian dropbox, and I love the paint scheme - but if I remember correctly, the mirror universe ships that you run into in STO always have purple nacelles and deflectors, and my ship doesn't!

Has anyone else noticed this? I needs me some purple lights. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, everyone! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Post edited by jonbre on

Comments

• jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh, I do love the yellow, but I was hoping for the purple nacelles/deflector, too! Oh well.

I believe in the remastered TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror," the "mirror Enterprise" also has the
    yellow markings that were started in Enterprise. That's some good retconning!

Thanks for the reply! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
  • jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I had seen some ships that have the Jem'Hadar equipment, and they do have the purple nacelles - I'm gonna have to get that shield, now! Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]