test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My 3rd Vice Admiral Character Doesn't Have Many Bank/Inventory Slots?

jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Academy
Hey all - so I just visited my first two characters that I leveled up to Vice Admiral and Rear Admiral, respectively. I noticed that these two characters have WAY more Bank and Inventory slots than my third character, who I just leveled up to Vice Admiral (50).

Does anyone know why this is? It's really bothering me.

A little more info: My third character I leveled up by doing lots of "info" missions and by patrolling systems, so although he's a Vice Admiral, he's only now getting into the Romulan campaign. Does this have something to do with it?

As always, thank you! :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
Eline: "Now we live in you. Tell them of us... my darling." -The Inner Light
Post edited by jonbre on

Comments

• thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Your first 2 characters were probably leveled while having a Gold membership. The 3rd character was probably leveled while being Silver during FTP. Gold benefits are not lost on existing characters but are not added to new characters when the player is playing as Silver.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think I understand - so if I were to start another gold membership, even for a little while, my third character would have larger inventory/bank slots even after that gold membership ended?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Eline: "The rest of us have been gone a thousand years. If you remember what we were, and how we lived, then we'll have found life again." / Picard: "Eline..."
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes. If you bought a 1-month Gold membership your 3rd character would get upgraded to Gold, and that would not be lost when you cancel the membership after the month.

Edit: Keep in mind that you can buy +12 Inventory Slots on your 3rd character for 400 Zen.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • jonbrejonbre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thank you very much! That helped a ton. It was just something that I noticed that I thought was weird. Thanks again! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]