test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The House of Beautiful Orion girls

sweetboobsnsweetboobsn Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Qo'noS
The House of Beautiful Orion girl's is recruiting beautiful Orion girl's. We prefer lighter skinned Orion's and clean faces. Clean faces means we don't like your beauty corrupted. We don't want old faces or eye-patches on faces or Borg devices attached to heads, we want our members to be absolutely beautiful, young, and pleasing to the eyes. We have the best 1 vs 1 pvp'er in the KDF she has never been defeated. Our fleet doesn't have one supreme leader we have six leader's. Our bank's 1st 3 tiers are open. We have member's who have maxed out their duty roster commendations level's to 150,000. Many of our member's have both mk xii Borg sets, this means if we pug an stf,special task force, the mission will be successful because we joined it. We look forward to the new Star Bases system. We will work hard to have to biggest most beautiful Star Base on the KDF side filled with beautiful Orion women. If you would like to be a part of the most beautiful fleet of the KDF, join us.:cool:
Post edited by sweetboobsn on

Comments

• Options
    cakeballscakeballs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Bluegeek
  • Options
    bookrackersbookrackers Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can I join? Im not Orion...but I sure do like to stare..;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Can I join? Im not Orion...but I sure do like to stare..;)
    yes babe look me up, triangulum_phoenix.
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    loganus1701loganus1701 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Jeeez such a lot of harshness. Good luck to you Sweetboobsn ;-)
  • Options
    yawnewiyawnewi Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "Ladies"

CHILLAX
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Doe's th'e Flee't offe'r fre'e popcor'n fo'r th'e Dram'a?
    Id be interested in Joining Not a Good RP'er But i learn fast. Have full Female Orion crew on most of my Chars. 3rd is a trill char.

Fleet im in is DEAD boath Sides. I cant even contribute to the base lol. So ive been looking. Prob seen me JAFO THRAWN on my Fed char.

@jafo is how to get ahold of me. If interested. Combat im a carrier Pilot mostly Have one at 50 one just started out. Yet been in game since closed beta. If ya want to know more Plse contact me in on Mostly 3- 9:30 pm EST.
  • Options
    jafobss1701jafobss1701 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    ludikroludikro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I've got to ask, how exactly did you lose friends because of your dealings with the goons? Can't have been very good friends if they ditch you over that surely?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    contrarydecisioncontrarydecision Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2012

So... it wasn't goons fault at all.
  • Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ludikro wrote: »
    I've got to ask, how exactly did you lose friends because of your dealings with the goons? Can't have been very good friends if they ditch you over that surely?

He's an SD guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cakeballscakeballs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Naming and shaming! If you have been here for so long, you might have learned a thing or two on the forums!

This is for your RIVAL fleet, not you. The owner of the Beautiful Orion Girls' website was shut down because of lewd content. If you don't like it, don't post it. There's laws, you know. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    heartburzumheartburzum Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hb-sig
    You know what it is...
    -Supporter of Cryptic Lockboxes!
  • Options
    psonixpsonix Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2012

rpdenied.blogspot.com good reading in there
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You guys have the best costumes, and wear them well.
    :P
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    kyrandmankyrandman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    immarynimmaryn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    my 2EC, denalt are awsum ppl and shold b praud of thmselfs
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The amount of trolling and flaming going on in this thread is against forum rules and is absolutely not tolerable.

The OP is permitted to recruit for her fleet in this forum, which is specifically set aside for all KDF fleets to do just that. Please do not "crash" this thread in order to start or pick fights.

Unfortunately I do not have time to properly moderate this thread right now, as I am about to go offline for awhile.

If you believe you may have violated any forum rules while posting in this thread, please take this opportunity to pre-emptively edit your posts.

If you need a refresher on what the rules are, please take time to read them.

Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    jodyleenjodyleen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Salutation nous somme aussi quelques francophones dans la flotte dont des joueurs RP