test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet Weapons

akirancakiranc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2012 in PvP Gameplay
Right now I'm rocking Mk XI purples with [Acc]x2[CrtD] mods. I was wondering for PvP purpose if i should stick with these, or try out the new fleet weapons [Dmg]x3[Acc]

I'm sure I'll know what y'all will say, just wondering if anyone has tried the fleet weapons and found they are really effective.
Post edited by akiranc on

Comments

• Options
    criminiuscriminius Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just keep what your using.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Agreed. The ACC mods are more useful than the DMGx3 mods.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    in your case i would actually say to get the advanced fleet weapons, but if you had MK XII accx2 it would not be worth it.

if they were mk XI accx3 i wouldn't be sure either if it was worth to change it, but since you only lose 1 ACC for atleast 5 times dmg.

i had my turrets changed into advanced fleet turrets since i only had the MK XII borg versions and the fleet versions are definately better for that weapon slot.
    I also changed my quantum torpedos, for the same reason.
    But i kept my DHC MK XII ACCx2 CritH since those are allready very powerfull weapons.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    l0cutus359l0cutus359 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    akiranc wrote: »
    Right now I'm rocking Mk XI purples with [Acc]x2[CrtD] mods. I was wondering for PvP purpose if i should stick with these, or try out the new fleet weapons [Dmg]x3[Acc]

I'm sure I'll know what y'all will say, just wondering if anyone has tried the fleet weapons and found they are really effective.

I all ask the n00b question... where do folks get the purple weapons with [Acc]x2 mods besides the exchange???

I should have access to Advanced Fleet Weapons tonight! I, however, have already maxed out my ships with MK XII Borg weapons from STF's.

From my point of view, the Fleet Weapons is just another method to obtain MK XII gear.

Thanks for your input!
    Locutus

Delirium Tremens
    Tier 4 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy
    http://dtfleet.com/
  • Options
    ghostyandfrostyghostyandfrosty Member Posts: 864
    edited September 2012
    Farming Kerrat and hoping you get lucky in STFs.

Personally I'd stick with what you have.

DMG is a terrible modifier. And anything with 3 of it is going to be Terribad.
  • Options
    l0cutus359l0cutus359 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Ok, got it, thanks

I have a Disruptor Beam Boat ....having a hard time getting Mk XII Beam arrays for it, so I may use the Fleet Weapons to fill it out (see what the prices are).

Thx
    Locutus

Delirium Tremens
    Tier 4 Starbase, Tier 3 Embassy
    http://dtfleet.com/
  • Options
    praxi5praxi5 Member Posts: 1,562 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Other than those nifty [Acc]x3 Tranphasics I have :P
  • Options
    akirancakiranc Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thx guys. I got enough purple juice and fleet credits so I might pick up a par of the fleet weapons anyways. Just hadn't seen anyone talk about them, so I asked.