test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an opinion on a space set.

burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Ok, I have a SCI-Tank that I built very well. she can handle houdini torps in Elite, and only dies if I get hit by more than one in short succession.

Here is the basics:
Full Aegis

I was wondering, if I had a Mk XII HG Shield, should I swap out for a 3pc borg with that shield or....?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• daratdarat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    General consensus is honor guard shield with borg assimilated set.

That said I have an engi tank that uses mk 12 KHG set with borg console, generally i only die when i mess up my heal timings
  • badname834854badname834854 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Klink side, I am for 2 khg and 2 Borg. Shield/engines khg and deflector/console for Borg.
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Klink side, I am for 2 khg and 2 Borg. Shield/engines khg and deflector/console for Borg.

Seconded. Two piece KHG Mk XII nets you +8.8 Aux, +25% torp damage (free Mk XI specific console basically), on top of some handy crew death/disable resist and recovery if you're flying a larger ship like a carrier. Engines give a power boost to a bunch of systems, including Aux and have a fairly decent turn. 2-piece Borg gives a nice hull repair proc. So long as you have TSS on a Sci BOff it should tank fairly well, and the nice Aux levels buff your other Sci BOff abilities as well.