test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Project Chrysalis not appearing on one of my char.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I'm almost certain something is wrong.
On one of my char I have been looking for Project Chrysalis 4/6 for a very long time in the cardassian area.
(I have been playing alot... 8-10h per day for weeks)
On my other char I did 2,3,4 in under two days and I think it's bugged on my first char.

Any suggestions?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It's a rare assignment. Some rare assignments are rarer than others, such as this one. With the number of possible assignments in the pool for each area, sometimes it can take a long time for ones you want to show up to actually show up.

Only thing I can suggest: Keep trying, and make sure you check under your medical department head too if you haven't.

I didn't see that one for over a month on one of my toons, then all of a sudden it showed up and I was able to complete the chain on that character a few days later. Another toon didn't see 3/6 for ages, then all of a sudden that character had the chain finished in just a few days (and that was just a few days ago). Two other characters had it finish entirely from start to finish in less than a couple of weeks. One other hasn't even seen 1/6 yet.

I think you've got a higher chance of seeing it in one of the expansion clusters (Zenas Expanse, Rolor Nebula, Betreka Nebula) than in the normal sector blocks. IIRC, all of my characters that have finished the chain have gotten the rare parts of the chain in one of the expansion clusters.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yes I'll keep trying... Nice to know that Im not alone.
    Gonna stop doing missions for a while because it seems that if you do a sertain type of mission all other mission of that type dissapears.

And I have searched Zenas Expanse, Rolor Nebula, Betreka Nebula like clockwork almost every sector update without any luck... for a LONG time now (5-6 weeks).
  • crow1980crow1980 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    3 Months and counting... Sigh

:D
    I would imagine it is not easy being a developer when faced with this "Community List of Demands" --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KLyBapfTc every day, all day, (offended by bad language dont watch..)