test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Colour options changing as one.

caliban149caliban149 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Klingon Discussion
Hi, Veteran Fed just created my first KDF toon!

Firstly I know full appreciate what you guys have been saying about the lack of costume and hairstyle options. Damn!

In regard to this I was customising the colours of my Boffs outfits and noticed that when I changed the colour of one area quite a lot of the others changed too.

It looked like the whole of one column of colours changes as one for ALL the torso options.
It happened on an Klingon Female and an Orion Female. A Nausican Male was fine and my character (also an Orion Female) was fine too.

Its rather annoying to lose quite a lot of what little appearance customisation there is, and I like to create a unified "look" to my Boffs and its proving impossible.

Is this a known issue?
Is there anyway round it?

Sorry if issue has been much posted before, I had a brief hunt around and didn't find mention.
Post edited by caliban149 on

Comments

• defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I had this once with a Vulcan I made, hitting the randomise button while in uniform options of the character creater seemed to fix the colour linking glitch for me so perhaps you can try it and see if it solves your issue.

As for the bug, I have never had it so I really can't be of any help. Hopefully defalus' method will fix it for you. :D
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • caliban149caliban149 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    defalus wrote: »
    I had this once with a Vulcan I made, hitting the randomise button while in uniform options of the character creater seemed to fix the colour linking glitch for me so perhaps you can try it and see if it solves your issue.

Indeed, this worked!

Cheers