test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let me re introduce myself...

tourangeau001tourangeau001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Ten Forward
Hello all again. Now that I have re register. I am Sean Tourangeau the Designer of the u.s.s. titan. I am still not a player but a big fan. It is really cool that a ship of mine is in the game. for you all that don't know where to find my art it can be found at http://hammerheadgraphics.iwarp.com or at http://stourangeau.deviantart.com I hope to be more active on the forums here as well.

Sean
Post edited by tourangeau001 on

Comments

• reallydumbpwereallydumbpwe Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Welcome back. You should give playing a try; there's a lot of griping here on the forums, but STO really is a lot of fun :)
  • th3xr34p3rth3xr34p3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Welcome back to sto and glad to see more fan ships make it in the game. As dan stated many times eventually all star trek ships will make it into the game (well all the ones they can get the licenses to), also love your art style hope you get a chance to work with tom and the art team in the future get some of your uniforms in.

When you get in-game and see me online ping me anytime if you need help.
    [SIGPIC]Click to visit Subspace-Radio[/SIGPIC]
    Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
    The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
  • tourangeau001tourangeau001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks guys. I hope that the devs here do contact me. I would love to see more of my designs and concepts in the game. I would also love to develop some Dark Mirror Uniforms and environments for this universe.
  • tourangeau001tourangeau001 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Trying to download the game onto my wife's PC and it is taking for ever to download.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Not a player? It's free. No excuses!
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    that may be true, but when you go to install the game and it tells you that it will take 2 hrs to instal, not going to wait that long.

May try later.
  • hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, it's like 7 or 8 gigs now on that initial download. Even if you have the disc, most of it has to be updated anyway.
  • spacekulzarspacekulzar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welcome back to the forums!

I love your design for the U.S.S. Titan, and I can assure you it was a lot of fun to fly in game! :)