test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum Goodies?

admiralthorr360admiralthorr360 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
edited September 2012 in The Academy
Where are these "forum" goodies STO Lifetime talks about? I got it today and see no way to change title/name colour or anything like that. Serious confusion here. Any help appreciated.
Post edited by admiralthorr360 on

Comments

• zordar01zordar01 Member Posts: 318
    edited August 2012
    Where are these "forum" goodies STO Lifetime talks about? I got it today and see no way to change title/name colour or anything like that. Serious confusion here. Any help appreciated.

Click on 'Edit Your Avatar' then scroll down to the bottom and select 'Yes' under Lifetime Subscriber title.

And congrats on your LTS.
    Star Trek: Online - Now with 100% more dinosaurs!!
  • admiralthorr360admiralthorr360 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you, still can't figure out the colour thing unless it's uhm.... rewarded after XX days? Meh too bad I didn't have lifetime when I started playing lol just a couple months sub and such. Thank ye for the congrats etcetera. Hope the "captain's table" gets some work on it lol.
  • gideonkhangideonkhan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thank you, still can't figure out the colour thing unless it's uhm.... rewarded after XX days? Meh too bad I didn't have lifetime when I started playing lol just a couple months sub and such. Thank ye for the congrats etcetera. Hope the "captain's table" gets some work on it lol.

I agree with the Captains table. Perhaps a few Captains Table missions to boot.
    Frozt@LordButtons
    The Separatist Fleet