test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community PvE Group Events - September 6th - 2 Timeslots (BST and PDT/EDT)

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
Hi Captains!

I am organizing in-game (Holodeck) Community PvE Group Events for this coming Thursday.

The first timeslot will be at 8pm BST/ noon PDT/ 3pm EDT. (Click here to view in your timezone) -- we will be participating in the "Mirror Universe Incursion".

The second timeslot will be at 5pm PDT/ 8pm EDT/ 1am BST. (Click here to view in your timezone) -- we will be participating in the "Vault Shuttle Event".

Let's plan to meet in orbit of DS9. From there, we'll queue up for the events. Feel free to attend with a character on either faction, but if you are attending the second timeslot, make sure to come in a small craft. Please join the REDALERT channel to see any communication/ instructions from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join REDALERT

If you can't make it Thursday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in this thread with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, Fleet Actions etc.).

Hope to see many of you Thursday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• icegavelicegavel Member Posts: 991 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'd love to come... but the MU Incursion is ALWAYS way too laggy for me. Too many ships at once, too much going on. As for the Vault event... I tried it once, and decided to never do it again. For the difficulty, it's not worth it.
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's my wife's birthday, so I won't be able to make this one.

I hope everyone who can has a wonderful time.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I will most likely be cleaning my house. :P
  • kyeto13kyeto13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'll be at work. Thursdays suck for me.
    Live on Earth. Work in Space. Play with Dragons. Join the best add on to STO, the Neverwinter holodeck program! Only 14 GPL a month.
  • alastairnallalastairnall Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Might wanna pick somewhere that isn't already packed normally. Say in orbit of Risa. Or better yet, on Risa...finally a reason to go. :P
  • dradymdradym Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    risa, andoria, or vulcan...but how will the kdf get there?...how about drozana? lolz, but truthfully, we need more neutral social zones
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited September 2012
    The BST timeslot of the event begins in just 1 hour! See you in orbit of DS9 then :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • darthconnor1701darthconnor1701 Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Love to come but I havent been able to get pass the patcher for the dang launcher for a month
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Love to come but I havent been able to get pass the patcher for the dang launcher for a month

Check the PC & Technical Issues sub-forum here for help.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • dingabingdingabing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I might make the Shuttle event, have yet to run the vault and be successful. Only have a cruddy little EC shuttle but I'll throw some borg stuff on it if it fits
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sadly I'll have to pass as well, my main wont need the datalogs, and my alt isn't ranked high enough for the vault event (tho she uses the same shuttle and gear as my main).

unless you're gonna drop the restriction Bran. Bran ?
    :D

I'll be glad to teach the 'inexperienced' the run.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
    edited September 2012
    The PDT/ EDT timeslot of the event begins in just 1 hour! See you in orbit of DS9 then :)

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
    edited September 2012
    Thanks to everyone who made it out today! Hope you had a blast.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
This discussion has been closed.