test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Tetryon Turret costs more

blahdeezleblahdeezle Member Posts: 11
So I bought a fleet tetryon turret Dam x 3 Acc, after I bought it I noticed that it was 30000 fleet credit and 15000 dilithium, all the others are 20000 FC and 10000 dilithium. Anybody else notice this? It was on the KDF side, just thought it was a bit weird that it is the only one that costs more than the others. Wondering if this is a bug, doesn't make sense otherwise.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    the more damage the higher the cost
  • blahdeezleblahdeezle Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2012
    You didn't read the post, the tet fleet turret costs MORE than the other fleet weapons, and it's only the one with the acc modifier. All the rest cost 20000 fc and 10000 dilithium.
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Did it actually take the 30k credits and 15k dil, or did it only take the lesser amounts? If it took the greater amount, then it may be a bug indeed, if it didn't, it's only a text bug.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
    edited September 2012
    Yup it took the higher amount.
  • kagurazaka77kagurazaka77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Maybe Cryptic thought that the ACC modifier was worth an extra 5000 dil and 10,000 FC.

Just a theory, but if you're saying it's the only one over priced and the only one with an ACC modifier, then may I suggest it's working as intended?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    500 years in the future and we still look like schmucks when getting our ID photos taken...
    edited September 2012
    Ah but the other flavors of energy types with the same modifiers are the regular price.