test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail retrieval

tidgy82tidgy82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Is there any way to retrieve mail?

i didnt realise you needed to pull the credits from items that sell on market from it like you do items, so got 600k just deleted if i cant :(
Post edited by tidgy82 on

Comments

• fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Energy credits from sold items deposit automatically to your EC balance. If you deleted those messages you lost nothing. The only case where I can see you having an issue is unsold items that are returned to you, need to be picked up from a mailbox.
  • tidgy82tidgy82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    o right thanks, didnt come up with a warnign about destroying items in the mail. Only scan read the mail because i thought it said it was sold and expected credits to be there.

def no credits in my account, is there anyway to check marketplace activity on your account? see if it was returned or sold?
  • grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    tidgy82 wrote: »
    o right thanks, didnt come up with a warnign about destroying items in the mail. Only scan read the mail because i thought it said it was sold and expected credits to be there.

def no credits in my account, is there anyway to check marketplace activity on your account? see if it was returned or sold?
    Sorry, but there is no 'log' function on Exchange sales and purchases. If a unsold item timed out and was returned, I've seen it take up to 1 - 2 days for it to show up in your Email box...
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    remember, if your not gold your EC is capped unless you bought it./ make sure your not at the money cap.

also unless you checked your EC balance before selling anything on the exchange how can you make sure you havent gotten the EC? as soon as that popup saying you sold something happens (AKA you get the mail notificatin) the money is already in your account before you open the mail.
    edited August 2012
    ok i'll check mail again, been away with work so not checked since then.

def not at money cap, thansk for idea though, only got 80k credits at min, why 600k is important lol
    edited November 2012
    o time to giggle, i was looking on the wrong toon, lol

im a muppet
  • linus81linus81 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I dont think so .Only you can cehck your TRASH folder for getting them all.