test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Contract Bartender for Starbase

comvirtousamoscomvirtousamos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
This mission is a massive fail, so much so its pushing people from playing STO because we all get bogged down looking for these dosi rotguts and rom ale. I MEAN CMON you guys dont do JACK **** for drops in the missions that drop them, you guys TAKE AWAY TOUR OF THE UNIVERSE to constrict how ppl get their EC, and ITS A RIP off on the exchange cause everyone knows they need these drinks for the contract. Its barley even doable, in fact our fleets been at it for a week and a half and have barly gotten half of whats needed, and the exchange is just getting more expensive. Im saying this, at first I thought PWE had it worked out perfectly and content was good, but now im seeing how their attempt at the CE market has constricted players down to the point of " o man I gotta do this again and MAYBE get ONE drop" or "Man I cant get enough EC in one day to buy just one FRACKING drink for a mission that FRACKING requires 250 of them.." Yea...DEVS PLZ FIX... or suffer the fate of cryptic :P..
Post edited by comvirtousamos on

Comments

• latinumbarlatinumbar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wouldn't mind the project's high price of dosi r, and rom ale IF the contact actually gave you something unique. However, the bartender is exactly the same as the one aboard your ship. There is really nothing about it that makes it better. No new doff assignments. No new drinks you can make.

Ironically, you can't even buy romulan ale or dosi rotgut from him even though you've provided him with 250 of each.
    edited August 2012
    We finished that stupid project several days ago and I gotta say it was horrible. It probably took us 3-4 days to finish it, and we're quite a large fleet. I can't imagine a small fleet completing that one in less than 2 weeks unless people in that fleet really like grinding out missions for a chance it might drop those needed items.

I dread to think what the Chef or Tailor will require.
  • azerdracoazerdraco Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This mission is a massive fail, so much so its pushing people from playing STO because we all get bogged down looking for these dosi rotguts and rom ale. I MEAN CMON you guys dont do JACK **** for drops in the missions that drop them, you guys TAKE AWAY TOUR OF THE UNIVERSE to constrict how ppl get their EC, and ITS A RIP off on the exchange cause everyone knows they need these drinks for the contract. Its barley even doable, in fact our fleets been at it for a week and a half and have barly gotten half of whats needed, and the exchange is just getting more expensive. Im saying this, at first I thought PWE had it worked out perfectly and content was good, but now im seeing how their attempt at the CE market has constricted players down to the point of " o man I gotta do this again and MAYBE get ONE drop" or "Man I cant get enough EC in one day to buy just one FRACKING drink for a mission that FRACKING requires 250 of them.." Yea...DEVS PLZ FIX... or suffer the fate of cryptic :P..

If you want to walk away because this mission frustrated you, you REALLY don't want to even think about some of the T4 and T5 missions that they have...

And the exchange is not a rip off. The exchange prices only rise when people actually buy the items at the listed price. Seriously, who's the idiot: The one listing a bottle of booze for 250k EC or the one BUYING IT?

And Tour is not gone. I just ran it not 2 days ago. Missed the most recent times though.
  • comvirtousamoscomvirtousamos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This last dudes is ignorant, im not going to leave but im pointing out things that make ppl leave. Do not post bull**** like that again, most ppl understand what im saying and doing here.
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wow this is getting to crisis levels

Maybe its time to start selling bootleg booze at 600 ec again
    Live long and Prosper
  • brackynewsbrackynews Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    latinumbar wrote: »
    Ironically, you can't even buy romulan ale or dosi rotgut from him even though you've provided him with 250 of each.

Well, Romulan Ale is still illegal. And the Rotgut all gets shipped off to the new Monkey Island MMO. :D;)
    =/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=
  • griphon27griphon27 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Dear PWE/ Cryptic,

I agree with the first post that these items are hard to get basically stalling the starbase building progress to a halt. The drops for these items are non existent.
    So I have a idea put these items that are rare drops on the zen store for approximately 10 for $1.50. This should satisfy those of use who think their time is valuable to be spent grinding these items while PWE makes some money.

Thank-you for your time.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Tour the Universe was never taken away.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • fearganfeargan Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This is beyond horrible. Seriously, what made anyone think this was a good idea?
    500 of nearly non-existent items for a stupid cosmetic bartender? This is so poorly thought out, especially within the realm of Star Trek canon. Why would we need 250 bottles of Romulan ale on a Federation Starbase? Where would it even come from with Romulus dead and gone?

All that aside, PLEASE get us a new way to obtain this swill. EVERY FLEET that wasn't lucky/fast enough to get to the assignment first and therefore usurp and price-gouge the supply on the exchange, is completely stalled on this garbage. We're a large fleet, but we're not going to continually waste upwards of 180k EC on a single bottle. If we did that for the whole lot, it would cost a minimum of 90 million EC, and trust me, it is currently way higher than 180k EC for Dosi Rotgut on the exchange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UNFOUND.NET
  • carmenaracarmenara Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I have had boycotted -all- Starbase duty officer projects and "limited time" projects for the reasons stated in this thread.

They are not worth the time and expense. They don't reward you with anything special worthy of the resources channeled into it.

The best way to avoid frustration is not to do the projects at all. And VERY CAREFULLY inspect the resources required for the next stage before hitting that button.

Preposition resources to blitz the project, or don't do it at all.

This doesn't help those who are already stuck or already burnt by the project - but the decision to boycott was by my personally financing one of the early starbase duty officer projects and evaluating the results.

Since the results were not worth it, 'executive order' was passed to prevent anyone from activating said projects.
    STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah really. you get jack for Fleet Credits for contributing the drinks to the bartender project. Seriously 2 FC each!!! Ugh...

On the bright side, I've been stockpiling them for months so if my fleet ever does start the project I'lve got plenty.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • johnny111971johnny111971 Member Posts: 1,300 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    On the bright side, I've been stockpiling them for months so if my fleet ever does start the project I'lve got plenty.

^This^
    And VERY CAREFULLY inspect the resources required for the next stage before hitting that button.

Preposition resources to blitz the project, or don't do it at all.

and this ^

I think this is a case of poor communication and planning on the part of your fleet leaders or fleet base project leaders... in my fleet we discuss which projects to run, what the cost is, and what the benefit is....

The fleet is made aware of what projects are out there and available, what we would need to start the project... and what the benefit of the project will be... we decide as a team 1) Do we want it, and 2) Are we ready to start it....

Example: The tribble fiasco... it was a pointless fluff project, that we decided as a whole not to do. However, we did purchase the aesthetic bar upgrade...

On items we want... we make sure, like the quoted poster, we stockpile the hard to obtain/find items before launching the upgrade.

Star Trek Online, Now with out the Trek....
  • phyrexianherophyrexianhero Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Either this should be knocked down to 25 of each or there should be some way to get these items that are drop only or from once-a-day doff assignments.
    Playing since January 2010. STOwiki administrator. Accolade hunter.
    My STOwiki page | Reachable in-game @PhyrexianHero
    Fed Armada: Section 31 (level 730, 2700+ members)
    KDF Armada: Klingon Intelligence (level 699, 2100+ members)
    edited August 2012
    I think this is a case of poor communication and planning on the part of your fleet leaders or fleet base project leaders... in my fleet we discuss which projects to run, what the cost is, and what the benefit is....

The fleet is made aware of what projects are out there and available, what we would need to start the project... and what the benefit of the project will be... we decide as a team 1) Do we want it, and 2) Are we ready to start it....

Example: The tribble fiasco... it was a pointless fluff project, that we decided as a whole not to do. However, we did purchase the aesthetic bar upgrade...

On items we want... we make sure, like the quoted poster, we stockpile the hard to obtain/find items before launching the upgrade.

That's cute, I see what you did there. Now everyone who complains looks like they didn't plan ahead. Nice politician redirection tactic. However, that's like saying "Your car doesn't really NEED the ability to turn right, just turn left until you're facing the way you want to go."

We didn't want the Tribbles&Targs for obvious reasons, but we do want a bartender. The extremely limited attainability of the items, coupled with the obscene amount required to fulfill the project is an egregious oversight by the developers. Said oversight can be easily remedied; end of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UNFOUND.NET
  • nikkyvixnikkyvix Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My perspective may not be popular in a venting-thread.

I am hearing a lot of howling anger at Cryptic over this project from people who feel misled or irate over the sheer amount of unreliable contributions needed. I have no way of knowing how many of you actually scheduled the project without reading (and comprehending the magnitude of) the requirements. I agree the reward isn't worth what it asks. There's no disputing that and that only makes it less desirable. But this is about those who felt 'tricked' or 'locked into completing a worthless project'.

As a fleet leader, like I'm guessing some of you may be, I need to consider the cost of the project before any project is scheduled. Seeing a project that calls for two-hundred and fifty of a specific non-purchase item--let alone doing it twice--should be cause for a red flag to go up and cue a little voice to go 'Hmm... does my fleet have the means to complete this in any reasonable amount of time? Maybe I should poll the fleet if I don't know for certain' and act on that. And 'Maybe I should look for (or wait for) information on what this project actually gives in totality to judge if it's worth it.'

All of these dressy projects are optional. They're not required for fleet progression; only the main projects are otherwise. You do not have to schedule them just because they're there and they will not go away if you don't. I have avoided scheduling the project for my fleet until we build a pool of Ale and Rotgut in our fleet bank, and only then will we even bother. So we are still doing the long-term social hunter-gathering that the project intends, but we aren't locked into completing it before any other upgrades.

This should be what any sensible Fleet Project Coordinator does for their fleet instead of clicking that button and breezing through the warning about being unable to unschedule it. If the requirements are ludicrous just ignore the darn thing. If you still want to do it, use your fleet bank and build the required ingredients over time BEFORE you schedule it.

If you were caught out and now have to spend time farming for Ale and Rotgut because of that, I'd say at least a portion of the blame lies with you (or your fleet leader). And if a project like this pisses you off, wait until what's in store for you for Tier III...

tl;dr: If you didn't know what you were getting into before scheduling, it's your own fault. If your fleet's project coordinator did it without realizing, it's their fault for wasting your time. Study and evaluate before any costly project.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Artist Formerly Known As Nikotaka ][ Join Date: Jan 2010
    "Can anyone remember when we used to be explorers...?"
    edited August 2012
    nikkyvix wrote: »
    My perspective may not be popular in a venting-thread.

tl;dr: If you didn't know what you were getting into before scheduling, it's your own fault. If your fleet's project coordinator did it without realizing, it's their fault for wasting your time. Study and evaluate before any costly project.

Blah Blah Blah your own fault Blah Blah should've planned ahead Blah Blah Blame the fleet leader Blah effing blah... WRONG. Anyone who thinks this way is missing the point: The system is imbalanced and needs to be fixed. The demand drastically exceeds the supply, therefore, supply must increase to match the demand or risk losing customers. We've seen this very recently, lest everyone forget. Many Common Duty Officers selling for 750k+ EC on the exchange; absurd. What happened? Fleet Duty Officer requisitions were added to balance the system. A similar solution is required here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UNFOUND.NET
    edited August 2012
    feargan wrote: »
    That's cute, I see what you did there. Now everyone who complains looks like they didn't plan ahead. Nice politician redirection tactic. However, that's like saying "Your car doesn't really NEED the ability to turn right, just turn left until you're facing the way you want to go."

We didn't want the Tribbles&Targs for obvious reasons, but we do want a bartender. The extremely limited attainability of the items, coupled with the obscene amount required to fulfill the project is an egregious oversight by the developers. Said oversight can be easily remedied; end of story.

Lol... I certainly did not mean to come off as "cute"... its a fact, a fact applied every day in the normal course of our lives... when considering a purchase, we need to consider its cost to compared to the benefit it provides.

Your analogy is flawed, as turning Right is a core requisite of a vehicle... a better analogy would be, does my car need an automatic start, or power windows? The actually working of the car is no different (the car still starts, and the windows still roll down), but it sure would be nice on cold mornings to start the car from the warmth of my kitchen...

It is a fluff piece... something that is not required for the car to operate effectively. The same can be said of the bartender, or tribbles, or any aesthetic upgrade.

No, you are free to complain... but in the same breath I am free to explain, that people should have considered what the costs were, and what benefits would be obtained before starting the project.

By the way: I've seen a post or two about the items being available through once-a-day drops... not sure about the Romulan Ale, but Dosi is available from completeing the Biochemical Tullabery Doff Chain.

edited August 2012
    Blah Blah Blah your own fault Blah Blah should've planned ahead Blah Blah Blame the fleet leader Blah effing blah... WRONG. Anyone who thinks this way is missing the point: The system is imbalanced and needs to be fixed. The demand drastically exceeds the supply, therefore, supply must increase to match the demand or risk losing customers. We've seen this very recently, lest everyone forget. Many Common Duty Officers selling for 750k+ EC on the exchange; absurd. What happened? Fleet Duty Officer requisitions were added to balance the system. A similar solution is required here.

Except the fleet duty officer systems benefits, in regards to fleet bases, have been removed. You can no longer use them to donate to fleet projects... in fact it became worse, since we can not identify which duty officers on the exchange were purchased from the Fleet base (Commission Duty Officer contact), and which were not.

edited August 2012
    Either this should be knocked down to 25 of each or there should be some way to get these items that are drop only or from once-a-day doff assignments.

I am not sure about the Romulan Ale, but I do know you can get Dosi from the Biochemical Tullaberry doff chain (repeatable daily, 1 for success 3 for crit).

edited August 2012

Ohhh maii... You're totally entitled to your opinion that Cryptic should make this game easier and faster for you. :) Doesn't make you right, or an objective thinker who can get out of the grist of mob anger and look at the bigger picture...but you can belittle others' opinion without regard to what they're saying at least!

You are fixated on the Exchange as if it were the only means of acquiring DOffs, and that is your mistake.

If I may tout my medium-sized fleet a moment: We don't even bother with the Exchange for DOffs and we're at fleet level 8 with one last Tier II facility having just finished, the Comms Array. There're fleets beyond us, but we're not racing them and not going to resort to throwing gobs of money at people who're being super-capitalists on the Exchange to do it. the Exchange is an option. It is not the ONLY option. You don't need to rely on it unless you're a grinder, and this system is going to kill grinders who want their toys sooner rather than later.

I do agree with you that the cost on the Exchange is absurd. Whites that cost as much--or more--than purples is indicative of something rather twisted int he rarity scale. That's about it, and largely why we do not bother with the Exchange. You are aware of the Academy Officer Exchange, yes? Of the DOff recruitment services? Or is that not 'fast enough' for you?

Using Asylums and other DOff-gaining missions to get more DOffs or grind down the higher DOffs from them into lower DOffs, then spilitting those into whites? These strategies never occurred to you as alternatives to the Exchange?

Fleet Bases will be with us for many, many months...years...and Cryptic is trying to make the system reflect this as they add future modules and flesh it out, the exact same as they did with the DOff system, which was rather barebones when it launched compared to how it is now. Some things Cryptic definitely needs to tweak, and you see those tweaks as they respond to their internal data (the increase of fleet marks, the release of the Officer Exchange at the Academy, Fleet Mark Boosts, and likely more down the road). Stahl himself has intimated that they are looking into ways to further balance the system when he answered the following in the August's Ask Cryptic:
    Q: (drkaczs) I run a small fleet. To make it fair, can smaller fleets get a bonus to earning fleet marks?

Dstahl: Since the release of Starbases in Season 6, we are keeping a close eye on Fleet project progression and will be making some changes in upcoming updates. These changes include significantly reducing the amount of Fleet Marks needed at higher tiers, adding more missions that provide Fleet Marks, and adding a Fleet Mark Boost item that can be purchased for Fleet Credits.

That is a question geared towards fleet marks, not DOffs. As anyone who pays attention to what devs say knows, they have the data of how projects are completed, how often, and what bottlenecks are. They saw the bottleneck in Fleet Marks and started addressing that. They're doing the same for DOffs at their own pace and in a way that doesn't do further damage to the long-term model. So I'm not ready to screech bloody murder and tear my face up in all-caps anger over it.

If you're so discouraged by the long haul of fleet starbases now, I hope you don't give up too soon. You haven't even said a thing about the 60 Green DOffs required for a single 1,000XP project yet! I'd think that's something that'd really get rage-faces going...But if you're just another forum-poster who skips to the end so you can pick something to pick apart in a dissenter's post, well there's no discussion here with you. :)

Good day. And good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Except the fleet duty officer systems benefits, in regards to fleet bases, have been removed. You can no longer use them to donate to fleet projects... in fact it became worse, since we can not identify which duty officers on the exchange were purchased from the Fleet base (Commission Duty Officer contact), and which were not.

I must retract this statement... my apologies for any confusion. Apparently on Tribble the ability to use fleet base purchased doffs for fleet base projects has been restored, and there is much anticipation that this will be released with tomorrows Holodeck patch (although not confirmed).

Link to that thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5508641&postcount=458

edited August 2012
    I must retract this statement... my apologies for any confusion. Apparently on Tribble the ability to use fleet base purchased doffs for fleet base projects has been restored, and there is much anticipation that this will be released with tomorrows Holodeck patch (although not confirmed).

Link to that thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=5508641&postcount=458

And there were many a pout as orders of 'Working As Intended' t-shirts were canceled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    (Yes, I read the whole post; I'm abbreviating.)
    nikkyvix wrote: »
    You are fixated on the Exchange as if it were the only means of acquiring DOffs, and that is your mistake.

No, that was not my mistake. But as you said, the exchange is an indicator of "something rather twisted in the rarity scale." With humility, there is very little my moderate-to-large size fleet has had to purchase from the exchange to fill our requirements and we always use every legitimate means at our disposal. Many of us have been waiting for Fleet Starbases since Beta and we were prepared.

Let me digress from my rather confrontational candor on this matter for a moment. I argue for the new/smaller fleets in this debate. My point is one of economics that can't be avoided: Supply must meet demand or customers will be lost.
    ... its pushing people from playing STO ...

I don't want people leaving STO, I want more people joining us because we're having a good time in a game we enjoy. I'm angered that people are being dissuaded from playing because of game imbalances like this one; that hurts us all a lot more than a stutter in our starbase development or a hit to our resources.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    UNFOUND.NET
  • roadghostroadghost Member Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Cool, now I know what to do with all that romulan ale I've been hoarding. 200+ bottles, cha-ching!

I'll finally be able to afford to outfit all my avi's with Tribbles of Borg.
  • carmenaracarmenara Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    roadghost wrote: »
    Cool, now I know what to do with all that romulan ale I've been hoarding. 200+ bottles, cha-ching!

I'll finally be able to afford to outfit all my avi's with Tribbles of Borg.

I financed a recluse carrier with romulan ale!
    STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
  • nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There are multiple issues with this issue, it isn't any one person's fault

-The bartender requirements are just stupidly high for two items that are quite rare. There is one a single method to get the Dosi, and 1/day (if you can get it every day and you won't) is rough for even a large fleet, most people don't have advanced and developed Doff systems. Romulan ale is completely unreliable to obtain, from ground drops to the doff special pour assignment with an excessive cooldown, to the randomness of the contraband missions. Cryptic did not think this through in a supply/demand before implementing

-There is no ability to cancel or clear the queue for the starbase project, this is a mess and a poor interface implementation. I'm the SB coordinator for our fleet, I warned them about the bartender and to start saving up weeks ago. Someone decided to queue the bartender because it was the only one available, the game has a poor fleet rank system so multiple people can TRIBBLE up projects. So right now I have ordered a stop to the transwarp hub upgrade, we will finish the last half of science to get to level 3 and overwrite the bartender in the queue.

-A lot of the blame is for poor SB management, just because the demands are ridiculous doesn't give you guys the right to stupidly pick tasks and then come here to complain about how you are stuck. There is a preview, use and plan it out, if you can't get 60 and 60 doffs of specific fields and you queued them, that is your own fault, don't do those ones. Cryptic can't save the stupid. It is pretty obvious some features are very long term and some are for the largest fleet, expecting everything to be done in a day is idiotic.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • mjaymor78mjaymor78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So......does everyone want to complete their fleetbases in a month?

Do you not want fleetbases to be a challenge?

The more challenging it is to complete a fleetbase the better you will feel when you complete it. 7 Months to complete a fleetbase <
    7 Months and thats a medium size fleet. The smaller fleets will take a while longer to complete and the larger fleets will complete faster and the solo fleets will take an ice age to complete.

Tier 3 and up will continue to get harder and harder, the Romulan Ale and Rotgut is only a tip of the iceberg, trust me it's going to get harder and I look forward to it.

Everyone wants more and more from Cryptic and when they get it they just want it handed to them it's really getting tiresome. Cry and Cry for content get content cry and cry that it's to hard. geez people I guess you all want to seat around a look at the MMO.
  • sandormen123sandormen123 Member Posts: 862 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I thought i would voice in and give my opinion.

Overall I like the starbase-thing. I am in a VERY small fleet.
    We were at most 13 members, but it has now been reduced to 9.
    I.e. We are effectively only three online at random times.
    Being the one that has tossed in the most resources, feel that I can voice my opinion without stepping on any of the others toes/flippers -whatever...

Yes, the project as a whole is daunting. Do I ever see us/me finishing it off? No.
    Do I get any ragefit over this? No.
    I don't expect to ever see tier 5 in my lifetime, but so what. It is quite limited otherwise for what I want to use my dilithium and doffs and other resources on in this game.
    When I play games, I don't 'Play them through as quickly as possible'. This game is just a game that are willing to give you a little more for whatever reason you're playing it.
    I am a lifer, but as a matter of fact, real life can often toss in a challenge that makes you leave the gaming for a while.

Quickly soon after Ep6 was launched, there were, and still are rage/quit-fits over lack of other (fleet)members activities. All i have to say to these impatient whiners are; Relax. the base will be there for an eternity. Don't make a fuss about other players way of playing this game. Play it your way, the way you can. Don't demand anything from others. It makes no sense. If people are willing to throw in a doff or two, or a bottle of rotgut, but no more. Appreciate it. It was at least something.

There are always things (mechanics & bugs) that can be improved upon, but it makes no sense to focus on "This should be better". Isn't it better to appreciate what ones got, and have some fun where possible?

I could always take the dil-mining as an supreme example of something that is bug-ridden.
    Miners where their lazzors come out of their hinds, no sound, people with no EV-suit, etc. etc. To me, it doesn't really matter. The minigame itself works. I am happy.

The starbase is working. Not optimally, but good enough. There is constant progress, albeit being tedious and stagnant sometimes, the projects moves on.

I am happy about Cryptic and their developers. They are doing a great job, and deserves to know once in a while that they are appreciated. -At least i am. :cool:
    /Floozy
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    latinumbar wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind the project's high price of dosi r, and rom ale IF the contact actually gave you something unique. However, the bartender is exactly the same as the one aboard your ship. There is really nothing about it that makes it better. No new doff assignments. No new drinks you can make.

I don't know about the Dosi Rotgut, but Romulan Ale is ILLEGAL in the Federation.
    So . . . WHY do we even use it to contract a Bartender in the first place?!
    Is it unethical bribery?!
    WTH?!
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes: