edited August 2012
    Fish fly high on the ceiling.
    The garden is red with turtoise.
    Revenge will be eaten!

'hope that solves your problem.
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Obviously the OP doesn't speak english and used Google Translate or something. But then again he must not be very fluent in his own language since Google Translate isn't THAT bad.

I believe he's trying to say he's done the Infected Ground twice and completed the Optional both times and got nothing to show for it, so he went ahead and just bought Fleet ground gear from the Starbase. Either he's saying it's too easy to get Fleet gear or that STFs are now pointless now that Fleet gear can be easily acquired.
  • Options
    flekhflekh Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Obviously the OP doesn't speak english and used Google Translate or something. But then again he must not be very fluent in his own language since Google Translate isn't THAT bad.

I believe he's trying to say he's done the Infected Ground twice and completed the Optional both times and got nothing to show for it, so he went ahead and just bought Fleet ground gear from the Starbase. Either he's saying it's too easy to get Fleet gear or that STFs are now pointless now that Fleet gear can be easily acquired.

Now that you're saying .... nah, still not.
    'Guess that'd be more something you'd like to mention. Valid, in part, but ... we're running STFs for the set parts, and not for the generic Mk XII borg stuff, aren't we?
    And starbases offer no real alternative to those.

Also, the "dilthium" part in the thread title makes no sense with this interpretation, I'd rather guess he wants fleet weapons to be purchaseable with dilithium instead of fleet credits so that it's easier to get gear, but that'd my expectations speaking, I guess.
    Whatever he wanted to say, we'll never discuss it in this thread anyway, this one will get bumped for a day or two with random gibberage, then sink to the bottom to die.
  • Options
    xcom43xcom43 Member Posts: 723 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fleet gear is not easy to acquire Most fleets will have it locked down.Most Big ones any way be cause the items are limited.Not every one will be able to get Fleet gear.Unless your like me who built his own starbase who has unlimited usage.The Op is probably one of the lucky few who will be able to get Fleet gear.

In my Opinion Between Fleet Gear,Borg Gear,And Regular MK XII gear there is really not that much of a difference really.
    The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
  • Options
    bohiapbohiap Member Posts: 535
    edited August 2012
    I think he's trying to say that he didn't get squat from the STFs but was able to buy decent gear from a fleet store. He thinks that fleet gear is too expensive and wants to be able to buy it with dilithium.
    Apparently he doesn't know that there is a dilithium store already. Unless fleet gear is leaps and bounds above what's available I'm not understanding why that's an issue.
    I think he's also not understanding that STFs- or any end-game content- is a grind. You're not supposed to be able to get any of it quickly. Even if you're just running normal STFs and buy MK X gear with EDC it would take you what 60 runs to get a ground set?
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    fleet gear or borg gear ....

the point is if you will have the EPIC looking Klingon honor guard helm you have to grind:(

if you only looking for good gear have fun with with fleet one.;)
  • Options
    daratdarat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    sean2448 wrote: »
    you smoke by borg in normal run infected ground twice option both times

fleet credits are off still but you can still get gear

split beam pulse waye
    and high dense
    and sniper
    get the psg and advance armor

I just loaoded boff's up with fleet gear

From what I can tell, the OP did 2 runs of normal infected ground and got the optional on both runs, received the weapons, shield tech, and some armor as rewards, all of which from memory in normal is mk 10/11 not mk 12. The OP then went and spent his/her fleet credits to outfit the boff's used for solo PvE ground missions with fleet gear.

As for the dilithium part, that does happen, in so much as contributing dilithium gives a value of fleet credits equal to the amount of dilithium put in. Which means to me, dilithium does infact buy fleet gear.