test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account

aries170131aries170131 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I will tell you I am not happy not happy at all first I buy Zen but find out I have to wait FOREVER to get it:mad: That is messed up when I buy Zen I want it NOW not a day later or 2 hours later. I can not put in a ticket because Perfect Worlds web page is messed up and it will not let me. Also I can not put in a ticket with Cryptic because since I had to set up a account with perfect world to buy ZEN now it does not let me Log in to my Cryptic account. So I hope some one from Perfect World is reading this I WILL NEVER AGAIN NEVER BUY ANYTHING FOR STO AGAIN:mad: it is to much BS to deal with. Every since Perfect World and Cryptic joined it has been nothing but a pain. I remember when you used to be able to buy Cryptic points all you had to do was hit BUY and bam you have what you bought now there is a wait time on it HELL no sorry I dont play that. So because of all the BS I am just saying NO MORE I will play but I am not going to buy anything again because of all the trubble:mad: that is what you all get for messing stuff up
Post edited by aries170131 on

Comments

• stealthymcthiefstealthymcthief Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You sure showed them. Maybe you should go complain to your bank because the most likely problem here is that as an international transaction it takes them longer to confirm and check for fraud to protect our money.

Or you could just use the Steam Wallet like everybody else and have your Zen right then and there, the second you hit buy.
  • jajloqajajloqa Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    not really sure what the deal is , i have to say im not very happy either since the perfect world and cryptic merge thing , thing's used to be pretty easy , now much frustration , oh well , at least i finally got my charactor's back , my account guard wooooo not happy with that garbage .

whats with the join date change , ? can anyone give insight on why my join date and all the thousands of my old post's are gone ?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The HOLD on your Zen should only happen the first time with whatever way you are paying for them...

After that it's not painful at all. :)

Everybody's Join Date was reset when the forums were merged with PWE back in June.

All of the Pre-PWE posts are in the ARCHIVE SECTION of the forums.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • mainamaina Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    wait until you spend a certain amount with moneybrokers and see what they ask for to verify your account....

As to "steam wallet", yeah I'll get on that just as fast as Itunes.......

To OP, buy much online? Aside from the moneybrokers thing you get delays always on international deals. I'll leave it at that.

PS. Only you care about your prior post count, all the people who complain about it, only want their totals restored. Like counts mean substance and like most of us don't know who people are....(Even the many, many, lame ones whose name issue was PEBKAC).
    gHF1ABR.jpg
  • jajloqajajloqa Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    maina wrote: »
    PS. Only you care about your prior post count, all the people who complain about it, only want their totals restored. Like counts mean substance and like most of us don't know who people are....(Even the many, many, lame ones whose name issue was PEBKAC).

no i was just wondering what happened , i dont care about my post count lol , and as far as my join date i dont think that should have been tampered with but it's not very important , i was just looking for an explanation , thanks .
  • capnbluddcapnbludd Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    maina wrote: »

P.S. We didn't have counts, we had post histories. We could look back and reference things that were said all the way back to pre beta. .. NOW you have counts and people posting in every thread to run up numbers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dec/2008