test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for reasonably active fleet

adz21cadz21c Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Earth Spacedock
About me:
Been in STO since launch and ignoring a recent break I have played quite to very regularly since. I am returning to STO and now learning the new features of season 6 (and some I never really used properly in season 5). I have a VA for each class on Fed and one Klingon character, which I should really work on :-).

What am I looking for:
I'm UK based so a fleet based in the UK is preferred. Looking for pretty casual style, my activity will vary on motivation, some weeks I'll be on every day others maybe 1 or 2. Doesn't want to be overly structured in terms of ranking and member interaction. Not looking for a massive fleet to get lost in, I am ok with starter fleets, prefer established just not large.

Reply here or contact me in game (@adz21c).

Thanks,
adz21c
Post edited by adz21c on

Comments

• rooster75rooster75 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hello adz21c,

You might be interested in checking out my fleet, The Wise Guys. We currently have about 10-15 active members and some casuals. We're always looking to increase our numbers however. We're stable and have been around for awhile but we're also not so big that you would need to worry about getting lost in the crowd. We are a tight-knit group and really do get to know everyone in the family. We have few rules other than just have fun and treat everyone else respectfully. We do have a few UK members as well.

Here is where we are currently at with our Starbase at the time of this writing (Screencap provided): http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/treasurem_1975/screenshot_2012-08-17-08-26-54-1.jpg

Military (We should be unlocking the T3 Upgrade in a couple days) - 45,310 Military XP
    Engineering (Tier 2 assignment Upgrade unlocked) - 25,310 Engineering XP
    Science (Tier 2) - 27,310 Science XP

We hold regular fleet contests like the one currently running here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=4679201&postcount=22

Here is our recruitment thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=290921

If you have any questions you may contact me in game @Rooster75

A link to our website can be found in my signature.

Cheers

-Rooster
  • dorusnonndorusnonn Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Greetings!

How about us, the Timelords? We're a small Fleet, mainly casual, spanning across the EU to Western US. Many of our members are from the UK as well.

We have our basic rules, mainly about ethics and such and we're not that hardcore Dr. Who fans whatever the Fleet name tells you ;)

Get over to our sites for more information ... ask around, we will be happy to answer your questions.

Check out our recruiting thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=321711

Our main site: http://timelordsfleet.webs.com/

Our Forum: http://www.timelordsfleet.606h.net/forum/index.php

Regards,
    Adm. Dorus
    Timelords
    Being here since 2011 Spring
  • stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The {UFP} is a worldwide fleet with a LARGE UK presence, including several members of command. We welcome players of all types, from beginner to rabid (as long as they do not bite), from hardcore on 24-7 to those who can only play a few hours a week. Basically, we want people to enjoy the game the way they want. I could go on, but boring you with a bunch of mumbo-jumbo is not what you need. You need to see for yourself. Check out our website by clickinig my siggy below. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    Stormy.png
  • sh0cklancesh0cklance Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We are actually a large fleet based mostly in the US but don't let that throw you off!

We do have several members active around the world including the UK and though we are officially large, I don't think you will often see more than 15 of us on at one time. We have a close knit structure of friends and several of us are in the UK with characters on both FED and KDF. Already tier 2 on the starbase as well.. Check us out at 1701RTS.Guildportal.com

We have a few requirements for gaining rank but they are light. Mostly it comes down to your personality. You will know pretty quick if this is the fleet for you.

Look me up as Aaron of 7 and say hi! Or ask for Draco.
  • tosveteranstosveterans Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't want to waste your time if you are under 30 years old but if you are over 30 and are looking for a mature based social fleet where we have no rules and no bosses and nothing is mandatory then please check us out!

We have a good mix of experienced and new players and we have quite an active UK Division as well as our North American members that are on shift work or have sleeping disorders ;)

Find us at tosfleet.com or read a little bit about what we are all about on our recruiting forum.
  • ukkorbyukkorby Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hi there Buddy,

I joined the [UF] Many months ago and pleased I found this group of people to play with, We have members all over the world, Were a multi-gaming community with our own private gaming servers.

[UF] United Federation is looking for members like yourself, this would be a perfect opportunity to enlist in a well oiled multi-gaming clan/own private game servers,TS3,Xfire & Website-lots of fun! Est in 2002,

The founders of the United Federation established this fleet on October 21, 2002 to improve and promote a leading gaming clan in the community as our sole purpose.

Currently recruiting for: Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 3, Minecraft and Star Trek Online.

We are a highly active and mature clan willing to help out our members as well as just players in general complete their goals!

By enlisting, you become a respected member of the community.All members gain the following...
    - Increased skills within game
    - Challenging you to be dedicated and to defeat new opponents
    - Support with technical problems with your computer
    - Creating friendships around the entire world
    - Upgraded forum account to have more access to our gaming community
    - Access to dedicated servers and services
    - Ability to earn awards and promotions in rank from a professional structure
    - Become one of the elite online players today

http://www.unitedfed.net
  • cocobaleadascocobaleadas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You can try STO Academy, we are a fun first kind of fleet, with mature and helpful players, we run 24/7 and have 10+ people at all times, we have people from UK, USA, Australia, and some latinos we are trying to get rid of... Just kidding btw.

Our SB is comming along real nice and we have Tier 3 Shiyards and Tier 2 eng and sci.

We welcome newbies and vets as well and have f2pers, Goldies and Lifers in our crew.

You can visit the fleet site at www.stoacademy.com where we have guides, tutorials and the very popular sto skill planner.

Have a nice day
  • rdm1958rdm1958 Member Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    klingon or fed, easy app process and a great group of players. see for yourself. just click my signature.
  • adz21cadz21c Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply.

I've joined a fleet meeting my requirements. Happy gaming.

Regards,
    @adz21c