test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Elite Space Weapons???

angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
edited August 2012 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi all,
I noticed recently I couldn't find any mention of the elite space weapons in any of the Starbase tiers either in main or Sub-Tiers

Ive linked some screenies to show this

Main Tier 1 2 3 4 5

Military (screenies would be huge but space weapons arent in here anyways)

Eng Tier 1 2 3 4 5

Sci Tier 1 2 3 4 5
Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron
Post edited by angelus214 on

Comments

• lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    space weapons are switched on with tier 3 military so what is your prob?:confused:

and why not ask in your fleet or you a 1 man fleet?

only the text in confusing for me,

tier 2: ground weapons
    tier 3: space weapons
    tier 4: FLEET ground weapons
    tier 5: FLEETspace weapons.....

but anyone sayed normal fleet weapons have 4 stats and fleet/fleet weapons have 5 but dont know if it is true.
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited August 2012
    angelus214 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I noticed recently I couldn't find any mention of the elite space weapons in any of the Starbase tiers either in main or Sub-Tiers

Good catch! This is just a text bug and we'll have it updated soon :) Elite Space Weapons unlock with a Tier 5 Industrial Fabricator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • lostusthornlostusthorn Member Posts: 844
    edited August 2012
    Advanced space deflector and shields are missing from the tier description as well. The items are in the shop when you unlock it however.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Advanced space deflector and shields are missing from the tier description as well. The items are in the shop when you unlock it however.

I hope they do some more work on the fleet gear... I was excited at first and then looked at it and thought... What will I spend fleet credits on...Doffs? LOL :D
  • awolfe59awolfe59 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lostmoony wrote: »
    tier 2: ground weapons
    These unlock with a Tier 1 Fabricator.
    tier 3: space weapons
    Unlocked with a Tier 2 Fabricator.
  • darthgreaterdarthgreater Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Good catch! This is just a text bug and we'll have it updated soon :) Elite Space Weapons unlock with a Tier 5 Industrial Fabricator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

It was "caught" days ago. Nice to see Cryptic keeping up with the Bugs report area. /rolling eyes

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=350751

and a thread was made in the General chat area before the one above.
  • angelus214angelus214 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well there are a few things of note here lostmoony
    space weapons are switched on with tier 3 military so what is your prob?:confused:
    ermm no there not. Advanced Fleet Weapons both ground and space are unlocked in the engineering tab not the military

and why not ask in your fleet or you a 1 man fleet? ---- no i'm not i'm an XO in a fleet as you'll see from my signature and I did check with my fleet first i dont just post randomly

only the text in confusing for me,

tier 2: ground weapons ---- well Advanced Fleet ground weapons are unlocked at tier 1 of engineering not tier 2
    tier 3: space weapons ---- Advanced Fleet space weapons are unlocked at tier 2 of Engineering not tier 3
    tier 4: FLEET ground weapons --- Elite Fleet ground weapons are unlocked are unlocked at tier 3 of engineering not tier 4
    tier 5: FLEETspace weapons..... ---- Elite Fleet space weapons weren't listed under any tier thats why i posted this and why BranFlakes said it was a text issue and it showed this in the pictures i posted

but anyone sayed normal fleet weapons have 4 stats and fleet/fleet weapons have 5 but dont know if it is true.
    Untitled_1.jpg

Executive Officer of Alpha Squadron